Best thing about the Michigan St game. | The Boneyard

Best thing about the Michigan St game.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well besides of course Michigan St. lost, badly (Go Blue), I'm watching UCONN dismantle them, and I'm thinking how really, really good this team is. Then it occurs to me, KLS is coming back. (and Camara too).

1fnqvi.jpg

url

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
One of the bright spots for me, was watching Andy. Andy played like a freshmen on a mission. She might become the 9th player. Andy plays tough defense, she moves around on offense and she gets back on defense quickly.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Well besides of course Michigan St. lost, badly (Go Blue), I'm watching UCONN dismantle them, and I'm thinking how really, really good this team is. Then it occurs to me, KLS is coming back. (and Camara too).

I thought you were going to say... the new shoes... From court-side it looked as if they lit up, but I suspect they may be 3 dimensional...

DSC_7375 (2).JPG

Reaction Score
They would have to have the magic Little Bow Wow had in the movie Like Mike for me to wear those!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I just think the entire team played very well, executing pretty much exactly the game that Geno wanted. The backcourt was sensational; both Kia and Crystal pushed pace, made assists, and scored almost at will. Z was a beast, especially in the paint. Collier had her second really strong game, and led the team with five steals. The defense overall was again stifling, with Gabby setting the tone. Some of the freshmen gave good minutes.

Honestly, I don't think it gets much better than this at this point in the season. Wait, maybe it does, because the team's most important player should be back in the rotation soon!

Last edited:
Reaction Score

1fnqvi.jpg

url
I LOVE this picture! Thanks.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
19 points on 8-14 shooting, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 turnovers in 48 minutes from the bench. They still got outplayed in the 4th quarter, but they’re progressing well.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Crystal's 10 pts and 10 asts.
This is a record asts for Crystal and she also played solid 34 mins. She is getting better and better.
That’s right — three double-doubles (along with Z and Pheesa). I think it’s the second game in a row. It’s getting harder and harder for an opponent to find anchink in the armor.

Reaction Score
Crystal's 10 pts and 10 asts. Ten asts in a game is a big number.
This is a record asts for Crystal and she also played solid 34 mins. She is getting better and better.
The change in Crystal is about as dramatic as I've seen in a UConn player. Her asst./turnover ratio is almost 4/1 ; she is making almost 3 threes per game, shooting 52% ; she has committed a total of 4 fouls in 5 games; her composure is amazing, rarely making a bad decision. Except for Sue Bird, don't know that there's been a UConn point guard like her at this at this career point. Yesterday she showed 4 different ways of putting the ball in the basket: three pointer, pull-up jumper, drive to the basket, and that improvised base line floater late in the game. Obviously, very early in her career, but could she become the..........?

Reaction Score
Crystal's 10 pts and 10 asts. Ten asts in a game is a big number.
And I love the huge smile on her face after delivering the 10th assist. She clearly was aware of the stat sheet.

Reaction Score
1. UConn won in a convincing fashion.
2. No one got injured.
3. Z found her inner beast
4. Danger gave a passing exhibition
5. The 4th quarter was better than the last few games

Reaction Score
OT but related: Just watched the replay. Aside from the weird trees on the floor, what was that below the big green O at center court? I couldn't figure it out on my computer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom