Best Televised Game in a looooong time | The Boneyard

Best Televised Game in a looooong time

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Sure, except with a different outcome. :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Meh. I'm sick of things being "good for women's basketball". Give me a 20-point UConn blowout any day :)
I'll take that also. Good game, blowout, whatever, as long as UCONN wins.

Reaction Score
thats what Im hear... I know UConn loss but was this the type of game we need more of?

Agreed! Games featuring compelling athetes on compelling teams in compelling games is what fans flock to see and will always remember.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Meh. I'm sick of things being "good for women's basketball". Give me a 20-point UConn blowout any day :)
I aint say jack about "good for the game"... when I "tune" in a want to see 2 teams competing to the end, with the score going back and forth.

soccer, tennis, hockey, golf whatever sport... I want to see a "GOOD GAME"

Reaction Score
It was a great game. You can tell everything was left out on the court. Uconn and ND have had a nice little rivalry these last couple years.

Reaction Score
I can tell you that when I got home from Denver, a number of co-workers who watch very little WBB had watched and were raving about how exciting it was.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
just met a guy in the pizza shop, he asked me who I got tonight "Kansas or Kentucky" I said Kentucky.

he rambled on a lil more then I said Im disappointed "UConn women" couldnt pull it out... then he went on rambling about the UConn/ND game.

I was very impressed that he knew just as much about the women as the men.

the guys working at the body shop this morning talked about how they enjoyed the game and it was a bonus that it started early (6:30pm)

CLASSIC GAME (that I havent watched yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom