Best Stadium Parking | The Boneyard

Best Stadium Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey,

Me and my friends were considering changing spots this year. We've always parked in the red/general lot as it's easy for visitors, etc. but it's a million miles from the stadium. We were considering maybe switching up spots. Not sure if we're willing to do the full blue/gray lot or what, I've heard good things about the Aero Club? Is that still a thing? Where do people park?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm TeamGrayLot, but I certainly won't knock any recs for the Aero Club lot. Both are good options imo.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The correct answer is the Purple Lot, may it rest in peace.

Really, anyplace other than the Red lot is fine provided you show up to tailgate.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Aircraft Club is the most convenient. You can save spots for your friends, less traffic leaving since you exit by going over the 84 overpass by the hotel and Margarita's and it has actual bathrooms.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Aircraft Club is the most convenient. You can save spots for your friends, less traffic leaving since you exit by going over the 84 overpass by the hotel and Margarita's and it has actual bathrooms.

Charcoal grills are allowed and if you want to throw a football with your kids the lot attendants won't break your balls.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Similar to Aero lot but a more low key and I believe cheaper is Silvas. Walk to the stadium in about 7 minutes. Closer than a lot of onsite spots.

Reaction Score
Does the Aero Lot fill up? We have some straggler friends who tend to show up pretty late and I'm afraid if the lot is full they're kinda SOL. Does anybody know current price? Thanks!

Reaction Score
Does the Aero Lot fill up? We have some straggler friends who tend to show up pretty late and I'm afraid if the lot is full they're kinda SOL. Does anybody know current price? Thanks!

I usually start heading in about 20 min prior to kickoff and it looks like they can still accommodate cars at that point in time. The rates used to be cheaper than red lot parking but they bumped it up to match red lot now. Still a no brainer IMO.

Reaction Score
Hasn't filled-up in a few years. I think Michigan was the last time your friends would have had trouble getting a spot. Most games shouldn't be a problem. Last year it was $12 I believe but if you offer to bring some food over to the main attendant he has been known to give you a discount.

Reaction Score
Hasn't filled-up in a few years. I think Michigan was the last time your friends would have had trouble getting a spot. Most games shouldn't be a problem. Last year it was $12 I believe but if you offer to bring some food over to the main attendant he has been known to give you a discount.

I think $12 is your greased rate. Could've sworn it was $15 last year but I'm getting old.

jho

Reaction Score
Silva's is very convenient those coming from the east via Silver Lane (Manchester, Storrs, Willimantic). As @DiacosArmy stated, it's about a 7 minute walk but it's easy in, easy out. While the tailgate atmosphere is somewhat lacking, I usually park there and then join some buddies in the Blue Lot for pre-game festivities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom