Best Play of the Game? | The Boneyard

Best Play of the Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
It took a while to get going, but a lot of good plays.

The one that I liked the best was when Jalen got the ball with the clock running down, he uses a screen, doesn't force a drive and hits a 3 before time runs out. This was such a breath of fresh air! How about the precision bounce pass he made to....KF? streaking in along the baseline.

Okay, I only get one best play. Others?

Reaction Score
JA had another awesome bounce pass to brimah for the dunk. He played great. The Shonn dunk off the inbound pass stands out to me too

Reaction Score
That was my favorite. I'm still stunned that Amida caught that.
Same. I was shocked AB caught that one and also one of the first lobs was a bullet. Thought it was going through his hands for sure.

Reaction Score
I liked the Adams pass to Enoch for the score. Freshman represent!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Rodney's missed dunk. He got sick of missing layups so he stepped it up to the missed dunk/hanging on the rim tech!
That was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Wait, no it wasn't. It was sadly hysterical.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
I watched this game with a dook fan. First of all, he's family so forgive me.

Secondly, early in the second half he said "damn, does UConn only dunk or hit deep threes?"

I was ok with that.

Reaction Score
Rodney's missed dunk. He got sick of missing layups so he stepped it up to the missed dunk/hanging on the rim tech!
Loved how he pointed his ten toes to the bench ASAP. KOs program culture is solid. Agreed that Facey's almost would have been filthy.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
JA had another awesome bounce pass to brimah for the dunk. He played great. The Shonn dunk off the inbound pass stands out to me too

I'm still convinced there was an invisible trampoline on the floor when he went up for that dunk.

Reaction Score
That was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Wait, no it wasn't. It was sadly hysterical.

My favorite play was the pass off the backboard. But this one was a close second. Hilarious.

Reaction Score
I liked Miller's held ball. With a USF man finishing an otherwise uncontested drive, Shonn found the ball, applied a hand, and backed out of danger of a blocking call. UConn on the possession arrow. It's the little things.

Reaction Score
I think the play of the game was Ricky Moore staring at Rodney on the bench after the blown alley oop to AB

See:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3