OT: - Best Pizza award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Pizza award

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Gotta go with Slice by Tony adjacent to UNC-Greensboro. Since they are located basically on-campus, they get alot of students plus regular folk like me. There are always quite a few pizzas available by the slice. Plus they are very customer friendly and willing to customize a pizza. Where else in town can you get a pizza with half covered in garlic, meatballs, and ricotta cheese, and the other half with smoked mozzerella, nathan's hot dogs, and french fries. Oh yeah.... he's been known to give me free lemon zeppoles, garlic knots, and or italian donuts. If ever in Greensboro.... check them out. NOW 2 LOCATIONS! Order delivery or pickup from Slices By Tony in Greensboro! View Slices By Tony's January 2021 deals and menus. Support your local restaurants.

giphy.gif

Next time you find yourself in Mooresville, you have to try Aliño. Don’t bother with their location at Concord Mills — definitely not the same.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I don't live there, so just the fact that I'm in paradise, and the beer is truly exceptional, may affect my judgment. That said, I had some true brick oven pizza in Volcano that was as good as just about anything in the Pizza Triangle in Connecticut. I also had a great kalua pig pie in a little town in the middle of the Big Island.
Enjoy it while you can. When the Chinese take over it won't be the same.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds
Top Bottom