Best game for throwback uniforms? | The Boneyard

Best game for throwback uniforms?

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
There have been block "C" sightings, Randy's mentioned retro unis for a game and I believe he was the original proponent of the block "C". Regardless of what the throwback unis are, which game would you like to see them at?

I think USF is the best choice, one of the few teams left from the Big East. UConn and the Bulls had pretty epic battles back in the day, some of our best wins came against South Florida. It would be AWESOME if the Huskies can upset Charlie Strong in a few weeks! Let's summon the spirits of RE1.0's teams that came up with so many big wins at The Rent!

Reaction Score
There have been block "C" sightings, Randy's mentioned retro unis for a game and I believe he was the original proponent of the block "C". Regardless of what the throwback unis are, which game would you like to see them at?

I think USF is the best choice, one of the few teams left from the Big East. UConn and the Bulls had pretty epic battles back in the day, some of our best wins came against South Florida. It would be AWESOME if the Huskies can upset Charlie Strong in a few weeks! Let's summon the spirits of RE1.0's teams that came up with so many big wins at The Rent!

Mizzou

Reaction Score

I say USF.... Every time we play them when they're ranked, we make them our bi#+h.

Reaction Score
Is this throwback enough?

Attachments

• 64de5da8c6beadc956596a36ae8d104a--football-vintage-football-helmets.jpg
    64de5da8c6beadc956596a36ae8d104a--football-vintage-football-helmets.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 40
Reaction Score
I want to say BC, but I hope it's the grey alts for that game. I think Homecoming will be where it happens if it happens at all.

Reaction Score
I'd say USF, but it's too early in the year. Maybe Tulsa. Or Memphis in early Oct - it's a Fri night ESPiN game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom