Best Duo Challenge | The Boneyard

Best Duo Challenge

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
The UCONN Womens Basketball Twitter or Instagram, (as I don't remember which one), posted a dare to Find a better Duo, And listed Napheesa and Katie Lou. Perhaps the challenge was meant only for this season, but it didn't really clarify that to be the case.. I can think of a number of Duo's withing the UCONN program alone that I would consider better including the most important combo of Geno & CD.. along with Lobo & Kara, Stewie & Mor, Bird & Cash, Maya & Tina, Svetlana & Nakesha etc. :)

What is your take on the subject?

Reaction Score
There are so many that I think there should be categories.

Guard duos--Bird and DT
PG and front court duos-MoJeff and Stewie, Rizzotti and Lobo
Front court duos-Maya and Tina, Lobo and Wolters

Reaction Score
If we’re talking about pure heart and hustle I’d put Rizzotti and Elliot on that list.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I interpret it as meaning other teams this year.

I'd put KLS and Collier at the top, but it's not like there isn't any competition. Cox and Brown at Baylor, Ionescu and Hebard at Oregon, Shepard and (somebody else like Turner, Mabrey, Ogunbowale) at Notre Dame, McCowan and Howard at Mississippi State (although we'll have to see how they play together). . .

I am paying attention more than I did five years ago (not more than the last year or two), but there just seem to be a ton of great players out there this year.

Reaction Score
I think the post was in reference to this season. Hard to argue. Both can do it all. The previous duos that were mentioned from ND, Oregon, MS St, Baylor all have a lot more limitations than Lou & Pheesa.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom