-Artie's Place (Northford/Durham, CT)
-Side Street (Hamden, CT)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Any East Hartford folks
Frank's willow inn
The Maple...

The best place in East Hartford for years was the South Green Tavern, but it's been closed for while now. I dunno about the Maple, never felt entirely safe there.

Reaction Score
The best place in East Hartford for years was the South Green Tavern, but it's been closed for while now. I dunno about the Maple, never felt entirely safe there.

Was this the place that had like a palm tree on the sign, across the street, almost from the Sports Page?

Reaction Score
Was this the place that had like a palm tree on the sign, across the street, almost from the Sports Page?
The Sports Page in Bridgeport? That was a scary play when I went to SHU. There were two others that were worse but can't remember the name of them. One was on the water. Not safe but when your 19 you don't care.

Reaction Score
The Sports Page in Bridgeport? That was a scary play when I went to SHU. There were two others that were worse but can't remember the name of them. One was on the water. Not safe but when your 19 you don't care.

I meant East Hartford actually. But i will be sure not to venture to that one LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom