Best college basketball job in every state.. | The Boneyard

Best college basketball job in every state..

Reaction Score
Ya, but to be fair, nothing is as bad as buzzfeed. If espn starts doing this all the time, then I will worry. Once in a while, lists are not bad, despite what buzzfeed has done to the list in general.

Any time Rutgers is not on a list, I am fine with it. Ditto BC. I just love the teams that replaced them even more!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't know about Monmouth over Seton Hall but I'm cool with both of them over Rutgers.
Harsh. RU gets it full B1G share soon. Once it does RU should get better facilities and be a better gig. Of course it is always foolish to underestimate RU's ability to a good thing to crap on the Banks of the Ol Raritan.

Reaction Score
Ya, but to be fair, nothing is as bad as buzzfeed. If espn starts doing this all the time, then I will worry. Once in a while, lists are not bad, despite what buzzfeed has done to the list in general.

Any time Rutgers is not on a list, I am fine with it. Ditto BC. I just love the teams that replaced them even more!
Wait, so ESPN does still publish article of value on their site?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
But let's be honest, doesn't Geno have the better job?

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Ohio State is the best job in Ohio but neither the Xavier nor Cincinnati coach was interested in taking it. Interesting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom