Best Case Scenario | The Boneyard

Best Case Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since it is pretty evident there is nobody swooping in to bay Diaco's buyout the best case scenario is that sometime tonight or tomorrow his old boss Brian Kelly calls him with a offer of $1.5 mil/year to "get the band back together and make ND great again!" and he goes back to South Bend as fast as he can. Benedict knowing he was given a gift from the football gods forgives any $$ Diaco owes if he leaves early and immediately starts a search for a new coach. I'm calling this the Millenial Scenario...everyone gets a trophy in this case!

Reaction Score
Since it is pretty evident there is nobody swooping in to bay Diaco's buyout the best case scenario is that sometime tonight or tomorrow his old boss Brian Kelly calls him with a offer of $1.5 mil/year to "get the band back together and make ND great again!" and he goes back to South Bend as fast as he can. Benedict knowing he was given a gift from the football gods forgives any $$ Diaco owes if he leaves early and immediately starts a search for a new coach. I'm calling this the Millenial Scenario...everyone gets a trophy in this case!
Started tailgating early I see.

Reaction Score
I doubt if BobbyD could get a P5 job now anywhere, DC or otherwise. If Kelly calls Storrs, hopefully he's returning a call from Benedict. I'm tailgating too, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25
Top Bottom