Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My wife does that, because she used to like Little Sumpin Sumpin from Lagunitas. It's still pretty good actually.

Sip of Sunshine is still solid. It was never as good as Double Sunshine. It's a simpler recipe which is why they brewed it at Two Roads. That said, it wasn't contract brewed, Shawn Lawson drove down to Stratford and brewed it once a week on Two Road's equipment. Does he still? I doubt it, but I don't know.
I don't know, but I doubt it, too. Their technology there is so advanced he could probably brew it "himself" remotely. I remember getting a tour from Phil Markowski when they first opened and he showed us the control room and said that he had it set up so that he could control a lot of it from home. I haven't been there since they opened Area 2 but I hear it's pretty impressive.

Reaction Score
Got a delivery order from the fine folks at 12 % down in North Haven...they’re doing free delivery anywhere in CT and have a fantastic rotating offering...highly recommend!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not my favorite style but very good.
A32C822E-4127-4DA7-8923-97B4197DEDE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not my favorite style but very good.

View attachment 55326
Fated Farmer series is top notch! i had a few of them the first cycle they were releasing...very good stuff.

I bet that Pinot Noir boy is tasty....it's impressive what trillium is about to do with the addition of flavors like that. I had the 'Wild Sinister Kid' with black currants and pinot noir grapes and it was fantastic. The 'Dialed In' and 'Dialed Up' with Pinot Gris variants are delicious too

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Anyone know what season Lawson's makes Super Session #2? I think (and hope) it's summer, but someone here may know for sure.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Anyone know what season Lawson's makes Super Session #2? I think (and hope) it's summer, but someone here may know for sure.

I thought it was year round? I just picked some up made with galaxy hops, it was very good.

Reaction Score
Haven’t seen it mentioned here yet, but if you’re in MA, Trillium delivers. Just have to look at the map they put out each week to see if you’re in a delivery area and order the day before your area’s delivery day. Getting a trillivery today in Western MA and pretty excited.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Haven’t seen it mentioned here yet, but if you’re in MA, Trillium delivers. Just have to look at the map they put out each week to see if you’re in a delivery area and order the day before your area’s delivery day. Getting a trillivery today in Western MA and pretty excited.

Saw your Twitter message to them. What did you get? The Mass Ave is pretty good.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
2 of the mixed cases

12 Fort Points
12 Mass Aves
8 Daily Servings
4 essential compass
4 PM Dawns
4 Melcher Streets
4 Dialed Ins

All good. I'm surprised how much I like the Daily Servings. Have not tried the essential compass but I did get a 4 pack to give it a shot.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Two Roads coming through with some summer fire. One is low-cal/low-alcohol, called Whee Demon. You can drink it literally all day. The other is their best one besides Lil’ Heaven IMO - called Cloud Sourced. Both are IPA’s.

Reaction Score
Two Roads coming through with some summer fire. One is low-cal/low-alcohol, called Whee Demon. You can drink it literally all day. The other is their best one besides Lil’ Heaven IMO - called Cloud Sourced. Both are IPA’s.
It’s really good for a light IPA, I recently lost 40 lbs, so I can enjoy my craft beer and keep the weight off. It’s not a Juice bomb, but it’s pretty good.

Reaction Score
I've been to just about every bar in greater Boston over the span of the last two years and I haven't seen it anywhere, but I've got to imagine it's coming if its in Worcester. Nice to see Goose Island covering the landscape though. Love me some Bourbon County. As far as newer breweries in Eastern MA, Tree House and Trillium are blowing up quickly. Tree House isn't far over the boarder from Storrs and was the hit of the Extreme Brewfest. Trillium is expanding their operations outside of the city in Canton. They need to open a tasting room in the Fort Point locale though, for now its just growler pours.
If I could've bought shares of beer I'd be a gazillionaire right now. Instead I remain poor.

Reaction Score
All good. I'm surprised how much I like the Daily Servings. Have not tried the essential compass but I did get a 4 pack to give it a shot.
Just poured a Daily Serving and I was not expecting to like it as much as I do.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Drinking a Hamburg Brewery “Two Two Mango” and it’s very refreshing. Hamburg is a solid local brewery in my hood.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Just poured a Daily Serving and I was not expecting to like it as much as I do.

I like the tropical punch version even more than the mixed berries. But both are excellent.

Reaction Score
The whee demon is decent. I like the six point trail haze the most for lo Cal. Lagunitas daytime is probably 2 and whee demon 3. Been wanting to try the bell’s one next. More and more keep coming out.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
I've never been much of a wine drinker but I may start. Please recommend a light, red, semi-sweet. Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom