Beer | Page 205 | The Boneyard

Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
I'd pay a lot of money to see a cruise ship go up the Flathead river into Glacier National Park.
thankfully that's impossible. the middle and north forks of the Flathead are classified as wild under the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System and motorized boating is prohibited, never mind cruise ships....the river running through Glacier isnt deep enough to support anything other than kayaks/canoes/rafts anyways

Last edited:

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
This guy must be a casual fan. UConn is all about Blaze Pizza.

Reaction Score
I'd pay a lot of money to see a cruise ship go up the Flathead river into Glacier National Park.
Glacier Bay* National park. Overheard some engineers in the crew bar last year laughing about how they accidentally discharged bilge water into the park.

Reaction Score
Have had my share of recent “work days” filled with lucrative stock days, real CT pizza and Two Roads pale ale. As much as I’m clamoring for going back to normal again, kind of enjoying these days.

Reaction Score

Don't disagree with the damage to the environment and (to a degree) exploiting cheap labor, but if we're going down that road there is an endless number of industries and businesses which would deserve the same scrutiny.

Reaction Score
@Dove Made my way back to FOC & picked up their All Cats Are Grey stout, which I enjoyed. I’m not a huge stout guy but I could appreciate it for its unique flavor. We got a growler of a jalapeño IPA that was delicious. Did an OEC delivery for this weekend-so far everything is fantastic from them. Thinking of mixing in a New Park run in the next couple weeks!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
@Dove Made my way back to FOC & picked up their All Cats Are Grey stout, which I enjoyed. I’m not a huge stout guy but I could appreciate it for its unique flavor. We got a growler of a jalapeño IPA that was delicious. Did an OEC delivery for this weekend-so far everything is fantastic from them. Thinking of mixing in a New Park run in the next couple weeks!
Not a stout guy either but I love FOC’s. It’s light but also creamy. Has like a “whipped” characteristic to it. I just can’t believe that they banned dogs and kids.

Reaction Score
Not a stout guy either but I love FOC’s. It’s light but also creamy. Has like a “whipped” characteristic to it. I just can’t believe that they banned dogs and kids.

Too many issues with people bringing their kids and dogs and letting them run wild among the guests and the barnyard animals.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Too many issues with people bringing their kids and dogs and letting them run wild among the guests and the barnyard animals.
I think when they reopen there will be tighter rules and they will be fam friendly again.

Reaction Score
I hope so! It seems like a fun place to take my youngster. Gosh, feels like forever since I went to a restaurant or bar or brewery to dine in. Almost starting to forget what that’s like!

I think when they reopen there will be tighter rules and they will be fam friendly again.

Reaction Score
Tighter rules?? .....like "don't let your kids abuse the goats and chickens". In today's world, does that really have to be one of the rules?? It says more about the parents than the kids.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
For any other cider fans out there, Spoke & Spy in Middletown has reopened and doing online advance purchase and outside pickup out their window. Easy peasy.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Tighter rules?? .....like "don't let your kids abuse the goats and chickens". In today's world, does that really have to be one of the rules?? It says more about the parents than the kids.
Kids must be leashed. Dogs drink free.

Reaction Score
For any other cider fans out there, Spoke & Spy in Middletown has reopened and doing online advance purchase and outside pickup out their window. Easy peasy.
I’ll second this. Spoke & Spy has very unique cider options that are all awesome. Also shares a parking lot with Stubborn Beauty and Forest City breweries so it’s a great way to park once and load up with a variety of beer and ciders with one stop.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I gotta get to Stubborn Beauty. How are they doing?

Reaction Score
Anyone been to Tox brewing in New London? A friend of a friend is the brewer there and their beers look fantastic. I keep wanting to check them out if only I was still in CT...

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The suds flowing from Twelve Percent Brewing in North Haen are amazing. Fat Orange Cat and Marlowe Artisanal Ales are great. Shorth Throw is awesome. Abomination Brewing is ridiculous. Nightmare Brewing, I hear, is phenomenal. Every weekend is a new ordeal of releases..

Reaction Score
I did a pickup at Trillium today in Canton, probably the safest smoothest process & Covid item I've seen & purchased. Order online, ready within 30 minutes (encouraged to pickup within 2hrs or by end of day). Parking lot production line, 1. a masked outdoor person radios in your order # as you flash your license, 2. someone in gloves and mask brings your order to one of multiple tables, 3. you grab and put in your car.
Got some Legroom, Dialed In, Stillings St and growler of Goody Trill Shoes.

Reaction Score
Jersey people - ordered from Kane this AM, just got here, $5 shipping. They are rotating delivery zone by county one day a week.

21E693A9-8C7D-48FD-8821-EA10FDB35120.jpeg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom