OT: Best Beer

-

Dove

Son of Wayne. Friend of Tony.
I am a big fan of Aspetuck Brewlab in Bridgeport. My local packy was stocked with new Sun Summer Ale, their sour ale with pink Guava called Hawaii Five-O, and a new Saison called Field Share. Plus thier exceptional IPA called Turbidity Lucidity.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Not normally a fan of variety packs but New Belgium has a good one for summer.

Voodoo Ranger mixed twelve.
Juicy Haze
Lime Lager
Citradelic Tangerine
Whit Bier
Sounds like something I’d easily bang out in a couple days on my vacation in Maine next week

Has anyone had Coles Road Brewing yet? I've had them at various beer festivals over the past few years and they were fantastic but have not had a chance to try the crowlers since they opened up shop in Berlin

dvegas

Duck Fuke
I am a big fan of Aspetuck Brewlab in Bridgeport. My local packy was stocked with new Sun Summer Ale, their sour ale with pink Guava called Hawaii Five-O, and a new Saison called Field Share. Plus thier exceptional IPA called Turbidity Lucidity.
Aspetuck Brewlab products are best purchased at the source, so you can peruse the crazy (and expensive) glass selection at Stoked, which is in the same building

Tried the new Hopmeadow Brewing in Avon this past weekend.....picked up 32 oz. crowlers of their Polka Pilsner and 1760 Brown Ale. Tasty.
The Pilsner especially was nicely balanced as a Pilsner should be.

Last edited: