OT: Best Beer

Not sure I want to try this particular brew but you've got to be impressed by the guy who unintentionally brewed beer in his stomach and got pulled over for drunk driving.

Curiouser
Seems like this should be a no-brainer for our cash-strapped state university. Lots of great marketing opportunities. UConn Gold? Husky Hops? Yellow Snow?

Seems like this should be a no-brainer for our cash-strapped state university. Lots of great marketing opportunities. UConn Gold? Husky Hops? Yellow Snow?
Montana has Moose Drool. We can have Dog Piss.

I had a tart ale at Homefield Kitchen and Brewery in Sturbridge that was exceptional. I bought a 32 ounce Mason jar to go. Yum.

Brilliant!

You see what I did there?

Trillium's "Tiles" series are really, really good. I just have one can of Citra Cutting Tiles left, which might be my favorite though I think I've only tried, Mosaic cutting Tiles. Unfortunately I missed the limited release of Luxurious Tiles.
Hope to pick up latest - Galaxy Cutting Tiles tonight.
Begs the question: What are peoples favorite hop? Nightshift has a one-hop series that affords the opportunity to taste each one.

Trillium's "Tiles" series are really, really good. I just have one can of Citra Cutting Tiles left, which might be my favorite though I think I've only tried, Mosaic cutting Tiles. Unfortunately I missed the limited release of Luxurious Tiles.
Begs the question: What are peoples favorite hop? Nightshift has a one-hop series that affords the opportunity to taste each one.
Galaxy Cutting Tiles is fantastic...had it back in April. I think Galaxy might be my favorite hop although it's tough to choose with each offering unique flavors. BBBright with Galaxy by Treehouse is another great showcase of the hop

I've had all of them except Galaxy and Vic Secret. Citra, Mosaic, El Dorado, Nelson Sauvin and the regular one (which says they used Mosaic so not sure how it's different than Mosaic Cutting Tiles).

I remember my first (and only to date) Heady Topper. We were visiting in-laws in VT years ago and the husband was very proud that he snagged a couple for his guests. I knew it was hot at the time and it took some effort to procure it. I felt bad I didn't care for it. In my defense, the one beer in question was closer to lukewarm than cold and I hadn't made the IPA leap at the time.

Anyway, we just got home from the same trip today and like I said in a previous post, a condition of the trip was a stop at The Alchemist on the way home. I'm now on my 3rd Heady Topper after that Florida win. I love Heady Topper.

But I have to admit, I'm not that thrilled about Triple Sunshine. It's a bit too strong for me. Hobbit Juice from Beer'd is my favorite very strong beer to date. Love Double Sunshine.

Citra/ Galaxy combo is pretty fire... citra, mosaic, centennial legit. Columbus. Hell they are all good

There is some Pieces of 8 by Foley Brothers floating around local packies....

A0FE917F-F61B-4CD4-BA9C-9168E0D9C79F.jpeg
I was
up in Rutland area for Thanksgiving. Left yesterday morning. As we were going through Ludlow stopped in a craft beer store. They have always had a decent selection but have never seen Heady down this far south. Just as a was walking in they were wheeling in the Heady and Focal. So was able to pickup 2 four packs of each.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
And I don't blame you if not. That new stony creek rumpled feathers is solid
Brother was in from Danbury for T-Day. He brought a few beers from Stony Creek, which I guess you guys generally dislike since I did a search for them on this thread. Never had any of their offerings. I just opened my first, a Ruffled Feathers. I don't know what it retails for, but it's certainly decent to good at a minimum and may grow on me. It hit their can tasting notes of mango, citrus and stone fruit (mostly pear/apricot IMO).

Dove

Son of Wayne. Friend of Tony.
Everything I have had from Bridgeport's Aspetuck Brew Lab (Black Rock) has been great.