Benedict Record | The Boneyard

Benedict Record

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I don't put the Edsall hire on him, that was the UConn board penny pinching and strong arming Benedict to bring that POS back. From what I heard this next hire will be Bendict's decision and the purse strings will be loosened up.
It's easy to go back now and question the Edsall hire. It appears to have happened as you said...it was either hire Edsall or keep Diaco. At the time...it didn't seem like a bad decision.

It would have been hard to project how bad Edsall 2.0 would be. I still can't believe how bad this turned out. I actually thought the Edsall basement was a mediocre boring team ranked in the 70s. Not the worst team ever in FBS.

Reaction Score
One thing about Dave is he is a very snappy dresser.

I don't think he gets enough credit as the face of UConn.

ZcDK85i.jpg

Reaction Score
Do you think that ANY other Division I Athletic Director would be allowed to continue his losing ways with a football team record of 9-45 during his tenure, & the rehiring of "worst coach" Randy Edsel on his resume?!?

I say fire Benedict! And Spanos too while we're at it! He's a shiddi interim coach.

Reaction Score

I love how every new week of embarrassment and new humiliation and there’s still people here shocked that people could ever consider Benedict part of the problem.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
DB is a db
He is not the football guy he has claimed
He will never AD at any reputable P5 school
Time to clean house in the Athletic Dept
And don't give me that "he hired DH" crap. DH was handed to him by JC and DH better win some tourney games this year

Reaction Score
The first year of Edsalls return we had a top 50 offense because Dave brought in Lashlee, gave Edsall two seasons after that and fired him this year and yall blame Dave, the same guy that brought our Basketball team back with a splash hire. The same guy that probably played a major role convincing the higher ups to pay up for a top tier HC and coaching staff… you guys are so emotionally blind.

Reaction Score
The first year of Edsalls return we had a top 50 offense because Dave brought in Lashlee, gave Edsall two seasons after that and fired him this year and yall blame Dave, the same guy that brought our Basketball team back with a splash hire. The same guy that probably played a major role convincing the higher ups to pay up for a top tier HC and coaching staff… you guys are so emotionally blind.

the only people who are emotionally blind here are the Benedict brigade. This guy has been here since 2016 and the program is at an all time low and inventing ways to humiliate themselves.

amazing how it is never his fault. He has the best job in America. Failed miserably at the most important sport and he always has his fans spinning and evading all responsibility from falling on his shoulders. Nice gig.

Reaction Score
the only people who are emotionally blind here are the Benedict brigade. This guy has been here since 2016 and the program is at an all time low and inventing ways to humiliate themselves.

amazing how it is never his fault. He has the best job in America. Failed miserably at the most important sport and he always has his fans spinning and evading all responsibility from falling on his shoulders. Nice gig.
Warde is that you ? Still salty ?

Reaction Score

Most important sport? Did the basketball team just disappear ?

Reaction Score
It's easy to go back now and question the Edsall hire. It appears to have happened as you said...it was either hire Edsall or keep Diaco. At the time...it didn't seem like a bad decision.

It would have been hard to project how bad Edsall 2.0 would be. I still can't believe how bad this turned out. I actually thought the Edsall basement was a mediocre boring team ranked in the 70s. Not the worst team ever in FBS.
When Randy couldn’t get it done at Maryland with the Under Armour dollars that was a big red flag.

Reaction Score
Warde is that you ? Still salty ?
Says the coward who like the usual people here who bring nothing to the table “limits who can view their posts”. What are you so afraid of Dave?

Reaction Score
ASweet3781
Says the coward who like the usual people here who bring nothing to the table “limits who can view their posts”. What are you so afraid of Dave?
proof he brings nothing to the table Warde? move on Warde move on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom