Ben Gordon D-League Comeback | The Boneyard

Ben Gordon D-League Comeback

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

It'd be really nice to see him regain a spot in the league. For local folks, if he is indeed claimed by Windy City, he'll be playing at the Barclays Center on February 1st and at the Westchester County Center on the 3rd and 4th.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
With Ben at the NBA level it wasn't ever the offense that kept him on the pine.

Wish him well, he could probably still shoot 40% on 3's.

Reaction Score
With Ben at the NBA level it wasn't ever the offense that kept him on the pine.

Wish him well, he could probably still shoot 40% on 3's.
Considering he shot well under 40% from 3 in each of his last three seasons, that doesnt seem very likely.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Considering he shot well under 40% from 3 in each of his last three seasons, that doesnt seem very likely.

I should qualify my statement as a motivated Ben Gordon. I think it's common knowledge he was cashing checks his last few seasons.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

He looks like he's playing so effortlessly in that video. Not sure any of the shots they showed even grazed the rim.

I also kinda liked the annoucer's description -- he "crafts his way to the rim." Not sure I've ever heard that terminology before, but it sure looked fitting.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
He could be used off the bench for a contender if he proves to knock down 3's. But he looks really good there, possibly a bigger role. One step at a time!

Reaction Score
One of my top 5 Huskies of all time
Man I miss this guy
His performance at the BE tourney finals in 2004 is something I will never forget
Mine too. I was at Gampel Saturday and reminded of the fact that Ben isn't in the Husky Ring of Honor. Rudy was there two years and despite an All American honor, his overall career wasn't comparable to Ben's. Does anyone have any insight on why BG isn't in? This is a travesty.

Reaction Score
Mine too. I was at Gampel Saturday and reminded of the fact that Ben isn't in the Husky Ring of Honor. Rudy was there two years and despite an All American honor, his overall career wasn't comparable to Ben's. Does anyone have any insight on why BG isn't in? This is a travesty.

Pretty sure there are already plans to honor him. Believe it's similar to caron where they are just trying to have the schedule align so he can be there

Reaction Score
Before Kemba and Shabazz, Ben was easily my favorite Husky of all-time. I have no hops but I always tried to emulate his terrific elevation on his jumpshot. He had the total package, if he was 6'5 instead of 6'1 or 6'2 I believe he'd be a HOF candidate. Could elevate, drive, dish, shoot. Wish he had been a bit more motivated, but I don't remember his pro stuff, will always consider 2004 my favorite Husky team ever. Other than the Dook game, it was very little stress on a UConn worry-wort like me!!!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Before Kemba and Shabazz, Ben was easily my favorite Husky of all-time. I have no hops but I always tried to emulate his terrific elevation on his jumpshot.

Your handle is rip but your all-time favorite is Bazz, Kemba, preceeded by Ben??

Reaction Score

Couple 20+ point games in a row for Ben Gordon, including 25 points last night against Daniel Hamilton's team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom