Ben Gordon arrested again | The Boneyard

Ben Gordon arrested again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don’t care if more people end up ignoring me. He clearly needs the mental help you don’t get in prison.

He may ultimately have to serve some time, but the man has psychological issues that need to be addressed because throwing him in jail won’t fix anything.

caw

Reaction Score
He needs to be detained in some regard. He’s a danger to the public and to himself.

Yep, but he also needs mental health help. It's pretty clear at this point he's a danger and he's got something wrong with him mentally.

Reaction Score
Mods, please shut this down. No mainstream or reliable news source is reporting that BG was arrested this morning in Harlem. Calling BS on this video.

Reaction Score
Words cannot express my sadness with what's going on with Ben. I sincerely hope he gets the mental health care that he sorely needs before this spirals more out of control. :(

Reaction Score
Yep, but he also needs mental health help. It's pretty clear at this point he's a danger and he's got something wrong with him mentally.

He has bipolar disorder and won't take medication. Many bipolar folks use drugs or drink a lot to cope with it. I would venture Ben is in that camp judging by his recent actions.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
This is really sad. He has been having mental health issues for a while and they seem to keep coming back.

Reaction Score
So sad. In case any of you have not already read it before, I remember being so moved by it - Where Is My Mind? | By Ben Gordon

We all sit here and watch these guys, route for these guys, idolize these guys, criticize these guys, and we have no idea what their lives are really like. I hope somehow he can get help that will make his life happy for him. It's obviously not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom