bell and the SAT | The Boneyard

bell and the SAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
I know everyone is saying UConn is out and I agree but both Bell's and his AAU's twitter do now say the decision is between the 3 schools. I'll give up hope when it's official :-p

Reaction Score
Duffy wrote:
" If UConn won’t let him visit without the SAT, I doubt he’d be able to commit. But I could be wrong. We’ll find out at 6 p.m. today."
Duffy would be wrong....technically. Any player can"commit" at any time, since it is a non-binding verbal agreement. Even 8th graders can "commit", but can't go on official visits.

Having said that...I would be very pleasantly surprised to see him commit to UConn.
"Pleasantly", because I see him as the next Kevin Freeman. Undersized...high energy...winner.

Ten toes in.

Reaction Score
Isnt all of this hearsay? Do we know we wouldnt let him visit or he talked with KO and maybe that was better than a trip?

Reaction Score
Duffy wrote:
" If UConn won’t let him visit without the SAT, I doubt he’d be able to commit. But I could be wrong. We’ll find out at 6 p.m. today."
Duffy would be wrong....technically. Any player can"commit" at any time, since it is a non-binding verbal agreement. Even 8th graders can "commit", but can't go on official visits.

Having said that...I would be very pleasantly surprised to see him commit to UConn.
"Pleasantly", because I see him as the next Kevin Freeman. Undersized...high energy...winner.

Ten toes in.
Funny how you said 8th grade. Boatright committed to USC as and eight grader. We all know how that one ended up...

Reaction Score
Funny how you said 8th grade. Boatright committed to USC as and eight grader. We all know how that one ended up...

Yep...anyone can commit at anytime starting in 8th grade (I think that is the grade during which a prospective athlete becomes "recruitable"...might be 7th now?)..

As an aside....a kid (Mike Avery) from out here committed to Kentucky a few years ago (as an 8th grader, in 2008?). He'll be attending Sonoma State Univ next year (D2).

It would be great to get Bell. He is not the "go to scorer" at LB Poly, but he is the main reason they are rated top 3 in the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom