Belated Happy Birthday to Rashad Anderson | The Boneyard

Belated Happy Birthday to Rashad Anderson

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yesterday was his birthday! How the heck did we miss that?

1605023957850.png

Loved this kid. He was absolutely money from behind the arc!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Yesterday was his birthday! How the heck did we miss that?

View attachment 61081

Loved this kid. He was absolutely money from behind the arc!
Three things always come instantly to mind and make me smile whenever I think of him:

Elite Eight vs. Alabama in 2004: Six three-pointers, 28 points

Semi-final vs. Duke in 2004: Clutch threes down the stretch to bridge the gap; even more clutch free throws to clinch it.

Jumping out of the bushes near Hilltop around midnight with a Scream mask and plastic knife that had fake blood when he was a freshman, and getting arrested for it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Three things always come instantly to mind and make me smile whenever I think of him:

Semi-final vs. Duke in 2004: Clutch threes down the stretch to bridge the gap; even more clutch free throws to clinch it.

Jumping out of the bushes near Hilltop around midnight with a Scream mask and plastic knife that had fake blood when he was a freshman, and getting arrested for it.
Yep and of course that smirk after he made a deep three, particularly at a key time. It was like "What do expect? Of course I made it." We need more of that swagger.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Had a classmate who saw him go into a convenience store, buy a gallon jug of water, come outside, open the gallon, dump the entire thing on his head, toss the empty jug on the ground, get in his car and drive off.

Can't make this stuff up. Lol

Reaction Score

Charlie V busted his balls about the arrest in college on instagram a while back. It was hilarious. Rashad was a great sport about it.

Reaction Score
Great shooter and seems to be a good dude besides. Happy Belated Rashad. I will never forget that shot in DC against Washington.

Reaction Score
I was @ UConn from '04-'08 and second to Jeff Adrien, Rashad Anderson was my favorite player.

You could count on him for a clutch 3 and I just loved his attitude.
I loved Rashad Anderson. He really made a lot of huge 3’s during his four years, and we do not make that comeback vs Duke in 2004 without him. That was a clutch 3 he made when we cut the lead from 8 down to 5 with about two minutes left. Has anybody heard how he is doing and what he’s up to these days?

Reaction Score
I loved Rashad Anderson. He really made a lot of huge 3’s during his four years, and we do not make that comeback vs Duke in 2004 without him. That was a clutch 3 he made when we cut the lead from 8 down to 5 with about two minutes left. Has anybody heard how he is doing and what he’s up to these days?

I remembered there was this in the Courant back in April.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom