Belated congrats from Baylorprof | The Boneyard

Belated congrats from Baylorprof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I had a long Pre-thanksgiving break and haven't been at a terminal for my daily play time since our game last week.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again in Dallas in April. Both teams should be there (if we can ever break our glass ceiling of Elite 8). And both teams will be mega-better after full seasons under their belt.

Can't believe we didn't dominate the offensive boards, but only time will tell if we have some weak mentalities on the court.

We've still got some team chemistry issues to work out, especially with how to get the ball into our BIGS at the right time and with the right kind of pass. Would wish your guys could/would shoot the ball just a tad bit worse should we play for THE banner in April, but, everybody was shooting the same ball at the same sized rim (direct image from "Hoosiers")

Have a great, injury-free season. I'll be in touch.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
BaylorProf - hope you had a good thanksgiving.
It was a fun game from my seat - and I thought a good game for both teams to work from. Baylor is certainly missing Johnson, and they need to find one of their guard wings who will spend more time looking for the right passes instead of hunting their own shots. You want everyone to be a threat to score, but you want someone whose role is to make sure the offense is balanced and everyone else is scoring. Kim has options and talent to choose from so it should work itself out.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I had a long Pre-thanksgiving break and haven't been at a terminal for my daily play time since our game last week.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again in Dallas in April. Both teams should be there (if we can ever break our glass ceiling of Elite 8). And both teams will be mega-better after full seasons under their belt.

Can't believe we didn't dominate the offensive boards, but only time will tell if we have some weak mentalities on the court.

We've still got some team chemistry issues to work out, especially with how to get the ball into our BIGS at the right time and with the right kind of pass. Would wish your guys could/would shoot the ball just a tad bit worse should we play for THE banner in April, but, everybody was shooting the same ball at the same sized rim (direct image from "Hoosiers")

66253373.jpg

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Typical response from a gracious southern gentleman. I can only hope when we UConn fans visit your board we show the same amount of gentility and grace.

As for The Ladies Cotillion down there in Dallas, I would love for our young ladies to see the front jerseys of your young ladies in competition. Here's to WCBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom