OT: - Being an International Student at UConn | The Boneyard

OT: Being an International Student at UConn

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
As we move into the post-season phase of this incredible season, I thought it would be nice to remind ourselves that our elite athletes are students first, really just "kids" getting an education. In its makeup, our current team is one of the most international teams we've ever had.

As such, the attached video is about the history of international students at UConn, what student life is like, and what some of the challenges are being a foreign student living and learning at UConn. There is no specific discussion of "our" foreign student athletes, but this video increased my appreciation of the University of Connecticut and how it does a wonderful job integrating and supporting international students.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
As we move into the post-season phase of this incredible season, I thought it would be nice to remind ourselves that our elite athletes are students first, really just "kids" getting an education. In its makeup, our current team is one of the most international teams we've ever had.

As such, the attached video is about the history of international students at UConn, what student life is like, and what some of the challenges are being a foreign student living and learning at UConn. There is no specific discussion of "our" foreign student athletes, but this video increased my appreciation of the University of Connecticut and how it does a wonderful job integrating and supporting international students.

Thanks for posting this Brewski. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom