patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
And those free throws towards the end of the game. ..... I mean what a joke

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Boat talking smack about Bazz now...

@DaveBorges: Boatright on Bazz: "He just wants UConn to win. He wants a national championship, that’s the only award that he wants." (1/3)

@DaveBorges: Boatright on Shabazz : "It’s not all about scoring. (Kilpatrick) only averaged one or two points more than Shabazz." (2/3)

@DaveBorges: Boat on Bazz: "I mean, the man almost had a triple-double all the time. It’s all about being an all-around player. He deserved that award."

Reaction Score
The back to back threes and the three free throws didn't bother me all that much, but the hustle all over the floor really pissed me off. I really hope he goes Pro because we would be much better without him next season.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Boat talking smack about Bazz now...

@DaveBorges: Boatright on Bazz: "He just wants UConn to win. He wants a national championship, that’s the only award that he wants." (1/3)

@DaveBorges: Boatright on Shabazz : "It’s not all about scoring. (Kilpatrick) only averaged one or two points more than Shabazz." (2/3)

@DaveBorges: Boat on Bazz: "I mean, the man almost had a triple-double all the time. It’s all about being an all-around player. He deserved that award."
god they hate each other

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
The back to back threes and the three free throws didn't bother me all that much, but the hustle all over the floor really pissed me off. I really hope he goes Pro because we would be much better without him next season.

I'm with ya...the biggest problem I see is he really wants to win. Ain't nobody got time fahdat!

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
hc-uconn-men-cincy-0221-20130220-001.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm surprised he was able to run up and down the court last night, it must have been difficult with the size of HIS TESTICULOS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom