Be You Be Great Paige | The Boneyard

Be You Be Great Paige

Reaction Score
Well, how about Covid 19 my wife was told she was positive two days ago and yesterday I got a test and it will take a couple of days for results. Not feeling well today. We only went out to store for essentials. We both wore masks and gloves. We cleaned all products and product bags then washed our hands every time. We are caregivers for my wife's 91 yr old father and 88 yr old mother. We are now all in separate rooms. I still try to cook for all then drop on trays. My wife's mother needs care 24/7. We are screwed. This virus is dangerous and don't think it has just wandered off and can't affect you. That is why we might not have a season. When one player gets it do you isolate all players? There is no JV to call up here.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
Well, how about Covid 19 my wife was told she was positive two days ago and yesterday I got a test and it will take a couple of days for results. Not feeling well today. We only went out to store for essentials. We both wore masks and gloves. We cleaned all products and product bags then washed our hands every time. We are caregivers for my wife's 91 yr old father and 88 yr old mother. We are now all in separate rooms. I still try to cook for all then drop on trays. My wife's mother needs care 24/7. We are screwed. This virus is dangerous and don't think it has just wandered off and can't affect you. That is why we might not have a season. When one player gets it do you isolate all players? There is no JV to call up here.

The "like" is meant only to express sympathy, compassion, because there is nothing to like about what has happened to your family. May your wife symptoms be mild, and her recovery quick. May you and your wife's folks test negative. Best wishes for your family. Let us know how it works out.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Please stay hunkered down, prop up your and everyone's immune system as much as you can and rest. I'm keeping all appendages crossed for you and everyone in your family. COVID 19 is dangerous and insidious, but not necessarily deadly. I've known some cases where many in an elderly household get sick while others don't. Stay positive and isolate yourself. It may all work out.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
1591379923307.png

Nope, this version still leaves me clueless on the plate.

Reaction Score
It’s the special Glacier National Park plate.
Bingo! (I had googled pics of Minnesota, DC, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia plates with no match.)

1591385561642.png

So whose car would this be??

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hard to see where her tassels end and her hair begins. ;)

Reaction Score
Hope all will be OK for all of you.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Best wishes for a complete recovery.

Reaction Score
Best wishes for a complete recovery.
Thank you all for your kind words. I did not mean to hijack the Paige congrats page. My point was and is that the virus is everywhere and it can affect peoples lifes.

Reaction Score
I wish you and your family the best. Stay positive and try to keep your
immune system strong. High levels of Vitamin D for all is supposed to help.
The best to you and your family.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom