BE does something smart | The Boneyard

BE does something smart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It must suck being a Syracuse football fan. Clearly you have nothing to look forward to.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
will wonders never cease:

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2012/08/big_east_hires_chris_bevilacqu.html

Hired an expert to help negotiate the TV deal.

Hope he brings lots of lipstick.

From memory, when you started out on this board, you seemed to be neutral with the whole "I just moved to CT" schtick. Since then, you seem to have gone to being outright hostile and demeaning to anything Big East related. Could you please explain why you actually bother to post in this forum? Just as a rise to get a reaction from others? I can't think of any other possible reason and even that says quite bit about your character.

Reaction Score
From memory, when you started out on this board, you seemed to be neutral with the whole "I just moved to CT" schtick. Since then, you seem to have gone to being outright hostile and demeaning to anything Big East related. Could you please explain why you actually bother to post in this forum? Just as a rise to get a reaction from others? I can't think of any other possible reason and even that says quite bit about your character.

All you do with a poster like this is push the right buttons and their true colors come right out. Can you imagine the maturity one must have to get enjoyment out of something like this? At a base level it's pretty sad.

Reaction Score
Want him to stop? Simply ignore his posts. Don't reply, don't even read. He'll go away. If you feed him he'll come back for more. Stop feeding him and he'll look elsewhere.

Reaction Score
images

Reaction Score
In his first interview, he laughed at CBS' low ball prediction.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2012/08/big_east_hires_chris_bevilacqu_1.html

"I haven’t frankly paid much attention to that," Bevilacqua said of the forecasting. "I’m not sure where they are coming from. Usually when someone is putting out numbers this early, someone has got some kind of agenda. I’m not going to get engaged in that conversation now."

Sorry Observer, this guy got just a little more credential than CBS' unknown sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom