Ot: Be Careful Out There | The Boneyard

Ot: Be Careful Out There

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
A week after the freak snowstorm hit the Northeast, the damage from the snow on tree branches still goes on. My husband and sons were driving along a couple days ago when a 10'-12' branch fell out of a tree into the road near them. And every day I come home from work and find new branches in the yard, probably those that had broken in the storm but that had been caught up in the leaves in the trees.

You folks out there raking leaves today be careful of falling branches. We don't need any more tragedies from the storm.

Reaction Score
It is nice to be back posting on The Boneyard after a week without power, water, and cable. It was a tough week in Thomaston, but I survived. You never realize how important power and water are until you lose them. Anyway, thank god its over, at least for now. Now we have to look around for a non-gas generator.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It is nice to be back posting on The Boneyard after a week without power, water, and cable. It was a tough week in Thomaston, but I survived. You never realize how important power and water are until you lose them. Anyway, thank god its over, at least for now. Now we have to look around for a non-gas generator.
Get one of those you can plug in. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul