BCU continues its life of quiet desperation. | The Boneyard

BCU continues its life of quiet desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I actually watched a couple of minutes of UNC/BCU. Not interesting or pretty. One group of guys goes to non-existent classes, the other plays for a non-existent basketball program, lots of non-existent fans in empty seats.

I smiled and moved on.

Reaction Score
bcu is good at blocking us from the ACC. But they really do suck at football and basketball. They are a non entity in those sports. Love it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I actually watched a couple of minutes of UNC/BCU. Not interesting or pretty. One group of guys goes to non-existent classes, the other plays for a non-existent basketball program, lots of non-existent fans in empty seats.

I smiled and moved on.
Post of the day. Lyrical, philosophical and funny.

Reaction Score
I do wonder if the ACC regrets taking BC. Their football and basketball programs add nothing to the conference, well except wins for the other teams in the ACC, and they haven't delivered any TV market share or fans from New England. So what was the point of adding them? I mean really, what do they add to the ACC? Oh yeah, their academics are good. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
BCU? What school is that. Boston College University? I didnt know you could be both..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom