BC vs Wake on right now on ESPN | The Boneyard

BC vs Wake on right now on ESPN

Reaction Score
Love Clawson's sideline to sideline passing game. He's the guy I wished for when we got you know who.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
These are not the same teams that played the infamous 3-0 game. BC is a legit team this year. Wake Forest scoring off a muffed punt and a blocked punt.

IMO Dan O is a natural.

Reaction Score
We wish we would be as good as BC I would love to be 2-0 maybe someday

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Also, the Dazzler is sporting a “your dad’s friend who polishes a 12er of Bud heavy and drives home from the BBQ” mustache.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Of all the CT kids who have left the state, AJ Dillon is the one that bothers me most. Location was obviously a factor for him in his recruitment and Vampire Bob couldn't be bothered to pick up the phone. If we're going to lose NFL caliber CT kids to other programs, I like it much more (read: I can stomach it easier) when they at least leave New England/Philly radius.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
These are not the same teams that played the infamous 3-0 game. BC is a legit team this year. Wake Forest scoring off a muffed punt and a blocked punt.

IMO Dan O is a natural.

You are correct. Because that was Wake and Virginia Tech.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
You are correct. Because that was Wake and Virginia Tech.
upload_2018-9-13_20-8-32.jpeg

Reaction Score
Yes I am jealous BC got him. Damn I wish we got AJ Dillon. He reminds me of Donald Brown
He was committed to Michigan who told him he would be a linebacker. BC said you can be a running back and he flipped.

Reaction Score
Of all the CT kids who have left the state, AJ Dillon is the one that bothers me most. Location was obviously a factor for him in his recruitment and Vampire Bob couldn't be bothered to pick up the phone. If we're going to lose NFL caliber CT kids to other programs, I like it much more (read: I can stomach it easier) when they at least leave New England/Philly radius.
PS - I think Zach Allen would help Uconn more than Dillon.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
WF should have beaten BC but they beat themselves
Seeing what BC did to WF secondary just makes me shudder to think what they will do to UConn
If they only relied on Dillon that's one thing but their receivers are pretty good as is Swinton the TE
WF's OL sucks

Reaction Score
Of all the CT kids who have left the state, AJ Dillon is the one that bothers me most. Location was obviously a factor for him in his recruitment and Vampire Bob couldn't be bothered to pick up the phone.
He was committed to Michigan who told him he would be a linebacker. BC said you can be a running back and he flipped.

Yup and he held a UConn offer and visited campus.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Seeing what BC did to WF secondary just makes me shudder to think what they will do to UConn
If they only relied on Dillon that's one thing but their receivers are pretty good as is Swinton the TE
WF's OL sucks

What they will do to UConn when?

Reaction Score
WF's OL sucks
WTF? BC gave Wake 14 points on a fumble and botched punt. Their QB threw for 5 TD’s. How did Wake beat themselves? And what day is the BC game this season? And who is Swinton?

Reaction Score
I know its not popular to speak positively of BC here, but they looked pretty good last night. Addazio has finally built them back up to where they were before Spaz tanked the program. The only team in The ACC it looks like they won't compete with is Clemson. The rest of the conference is a mess. A strong offensive line, good running back, and solid defense is still a pretty good formula for winning a lot of football games.

Reaction Score
BC is decent, but let's not rush to judgment - Wake barely beat Tulane. Let's see how BC matches up against Clemson, VT, NCSt, Miami and even a bad FSU team before we get too far ahead of ourselves. They may be a perennial 5-8 win team (and, yes, we would take that right now)

Reaction Score
A strong offensive line, good running back, and solid defense is still a pretty good formula for winning a lot of football games.
Edsall's approach in his first tenure here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom