Is that really the UConn section? Did anyone else
get theirs?

Reaction Score
Just got mine in the mail today...
and excuse my French, they su%k.

Section OO Row 26? Has to be close to the last row in the upper deck

Is that really the UConn section? Did anyone else
get theirs?

Yup, we are in the super nose bleeders. Mine are in PP. What else would you expect from the team that fought against our joining the ACC! As bad as things have been, beating BC would add some pleasure to another putrid season.

IMG_0394.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
The place will be empty. If the ushers aren't dooshy you can sit on the 50 yard line 10 rows up.

Reaction Score
Those are no nose bleeders by any stretch (BC does not have a nose bleed section) and the stadium is going to be 50% full at the most. You will be able to sit on the 50 and quite possibly in the lower bowl if you want. My guess is that even the cushioned seats will be fairly empty. BC is giving tickets away to this game. I have 4 free ones from my BC friend. Using his parking pass so all I pay is gas and tolls and there are no more toll booths on the Mass Pike to stop at.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
You can sit where you want there...much like our stadium. I doubt there will be more than 20K brave souls who will brave this God awful game. Go sit in your seats for 1Q and then migrate to better locations once you get a lay of the land where the pockets of empty seats are. There will be tens of thousands of empties for sure.

Reaction Score
What a shame this game has been reduced to this. I hope both schools do what is necessary to improve their situations in the off season. There need to be more solid programs representing NE Football. I would love to see this game played between two winning teams both with something to play for.

Reaction Score
You can sit where you want there...much like our stadium. I doubt there will be more than 20K brave souls who will brave this God awful game. Go sit in your seats for 1Q and then migrate to better locations once you get a lay of the land where the pockets of empty seats are. There will be tens of thousands of empties for sure.
Wishing I had a crystal ball on this one and didn't spend $350 on 10 tickets.....when in all probability could have gotten in for a song...

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The place will be empty. If the ushers aren't dooshy you can sit on the 50 yard line 10 rows up.
Just a hunch, but if you have any other color but Maroon and Gold on, you can probably expect ushers to be dooshy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom