BC Getting Ripped! | The Boneyard

BC Getting Ripped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is the first time I've seen BC, but I wasn't too impressed with Andrew Williams, would definitely rather have Carry at the next level, and not even because he has the most appropriate name ever for a RB.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Lmfao!!! Burn baby burn nice job by captain corrupt Rich Rod.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Been a fan of the Wildcats since I lived in Tucson. Great to see them hammer the bajeezus out of BCU.

Reaction Score
The Wildcats didn't do enough for my liking I wanted Rich Rod to throw at the end of the game lol.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
We can laugh at BC all we want, but Uconn hasn't been to a bowl game in three years.
Stop bringing reality here! :p Happy New Years!

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
We can laugh at BC all we want, but Uconn hasn't been to a bowl game in three years.
Meh- life is a cycle, as it is for most Div 1 football programs. We still beat SUNJ....

EDIT: and its still fun to see BCU get fanny-banged by a team that I like.

Reaction Score
OUCH! Great to see...Andre Williams-not Heisman material.

Why would you say Andre Williams was not Heisman material. He was an absolute beast for BC this year, he put his offense on his back several games.

I don't think his skills translate to the pros, but he absolutely deserved to be a Heisman finalist.

Reaction Score
This is the first time I've seen BC, but I wasn't too impressed with Andrew Williams, would definitely rather have Carry at the next level, and not even because he has the most appropriate name ever for a RB.

I have seen several of his games this year, he had a great year, and was one of the best offensive players in college football. I think he might be a little too slow and deliberate to have a ton of success at the next level, but he had a great year. Tough as nails.

Reaction Score
Why would you say Andre Williams was not Heisman material. He was an absolute beast for BC this year, he put his offense on his back several games.

I don't think his skills translate to the pros, but he absolutely deserved to be a Heisman finalist.
I just think that when you talk about Heisman, you talk about a player that comes up big in the big game and Williams just didn't do that.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I just think that when you talk about Heisman, you talk about a player that comes up big in the big game and Williams just didn't do that.

It's hard to take "coming up big in the big game" as part of Heisman consideration when the big game takes place after the Heisman Trophy is handed out.

Reaction Score
He rushed for 38 vs. USC and 70 against Clemson although he did have a good game against Florida State. Those were the toughest teams on their schedule...Big Games. 29 against 'Cuse, but they are not a good team.

Reaction Score
There is never a day where I won't laugh when BCU is being humiliated for all to see.

Reaction Score

but wait, wasn't that a BCS bowl game? How many of those has BC been to?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Congrats on the likes this post got from the BCU trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom