BC Football Coach Reaction to ND/ACC. | The Boneyard

BC Football Coach Reaction to ND/ACC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boston College coach Frank Spaziani: “We play them every year anyway. I thought they were in the ACC

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...l-12-coaches-on-notre-dame-joining-the-league

Jimbo Fisher and Tom O's Brien qoutes are funny.

NC State coach Tom O'Brien: “Obviously, the ACC thinks it's good for us; so, it's good for us. That's my reaction.”

Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher: “I had no idea. Three seconds before I picked this phone up, I received that information. They're a great university, and I guess we'll be glad to have them.”

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The coaches of two of the schools that voted against ND made it pretty obvious they're not happy.

Reaction Score
That's frigging hilarious. LOL.

I told y'all, my gut hasn't been a six pack in 25 years, but it's still pretty good.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The coaches of two of the schools that voted against ND made it pretty obvious they're not happy.

Could the strategy perhaps backfire?? Could two of the ACC ships set sail because of this? A large part of me would love for the ACC to catch two knives in their own back for getting ND to put one in ours. It's all predicated on when the 50MM buy-out goes into effect and whether or not the Big12 / SEC bites on those schools...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Could the strategy perhaps backfire?? Could two of the ACC ships set sail because of this? A large part of me would love for the ACC to catch two knives in their own back for getting ND to put one in ours. It's all predicated on when the 50MM buy-out goes into effect and whether or not the Big12 / SEC bites on those schools...

That's what I've been wondering, just when does the buyout go into effect.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this was a reaction move by the acc. clearly when that aug 15th dealine to say were leaving happened and no news was had, there was news but it was kept quiet. i bet fsu/vt/clem/ncst are gone already. they gave them the news before the deadline, now the acc reacts by getting nd and uping the buyout. those 4 vote against it becuase they know that they are out already and others shouldn buy into the swofford bs. doesn't matter, what the acc just did was stop the bleeding before the b12 could get more schools from the acc.

now the acc will be 10 fball schools plus nd. they will add 2 to get to 12 for a ship game. the question is this, the sec will get to 16. th b10 will have 12, the b12 will have 12 and the acc will have 10. who loses in this race to 16 for the 4 supre confs. with the new acc buyout, teams like md and uva may never get to leave. this puts uconn in a prime spot for the b12 to join fsu/clem/wvu in a power eastern division for that conf.

susan said we were not desperate back in time, we are in good shape going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom