bc fan at the bar | The Boneyard

bc fan at the bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
nice guy, sat down on the otehr side of the female and i was behaving myself. time went by and no interaction at all not that either side was looking for any. minded my own business and so i bought him a beer when i was getting the tab all set. i had nothing uconn on. looked like he was drinking sam adams and other nice beers so i got him a pabst blue ribbon(country boy status for men only) he looks at me with a look on his face of awkard(think he though i was into him and why that beer... lol), so i kissed my girl(just to make sure i wasn't going to get raped in the parking lot by him not trying to put that front out haha) and i said "enjoy it man, your going to need that in a month when uconn really pisses you off passing bc by in the college sports world". then the serving wench handed me back my looney tunes master card and i took my girl home. it was like clockwork. my girl slapped me in the car for the stupid stunt, its ok i slapped her back later. #B1GHARDER

Reaction Score
I don't buy this story for one second. You saw a BC fan in a bar? Was he sharing a drink with Santa Claus and the Loch Ness Monster? The first rule of making up a story is to keep the characters believable.

Reaction Score
I don't buy this story for one second. You saw a BC fan in a bar? Was he sharing a drink with Santa Claus and the Loch Ness Monster? The first rule of making up a story is to keep the characters believable.
He made out with a unicorn on the dance floor

Reaction Score
You have a Looney Tunes credit card? You aren't sponsored by Jack Daniels and Copenhagen yet?

Reaction Score
Hey HFD, Just an FYI, not sure how old you are, but in 2012 in the Metro NY area, PBR is about the furthest a beer can possibly be from "country boy status for men only". It is the official hipster beer of Brooklyn. Don't worry though. It will get "too mainstream" for them soon and they will move on to something more obscure and ironic.

pbr-hipsters-gatorade.jpeg

Reaction Score
nice guy, sat down on the otehr side of the female and i was behaving myself. time went by and no interaction at all not that either side was looking for any. minded my own business and so i bought him a beer when i was getting the tab all set. i had nothing uconn on. looked like he was drinking sam adams and other nice beers so i got him a pabst blue ribbon(country boy status for men only) he looks at me with a look on his face of awkard(think he though i was into him and why that beer... lol), so i kissed my girl(just to make sure i wasn't going to get raped in the parking lot by him not trying to put that front out haha) and i said "enjoy it man, your going to need that in a month when uconn really pisses you off passing bc by in the college sports world". then the serving wench handed me back my looney tunes master card and i took my girl home. it was like clockwork. my girl slapped me in the car for the stupid stunt, its ok i slapped her back later. #B1GHARDER
as an alum of Bently College, didn't realize Uconn was such an ardent rival worthy of such a stunt... Watch your back HFD... This is war.
Nobody messes with the Falcons.

Reaction Score
as an alum of Bently College, didn't realize Uconn was such an ardent rival worthy of such a stunt... Watch your back HFD... This is war.
Nobody messes with the Falcons.
Wait wait wait, they aren't the Ospreys?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
PBR was the 1st beer I ever bought for myself. I was 16 at Yankee Stadium. That was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom