BB Season ticket survey | The Boneyard

BB Season ticket survey

Reaction Score
Should be very interesting how they handle this. Especially when it comes to the seat donations.

C

Chief00

Should be very interesting how they handle this. Especially when it comes to the seat donations.
The fact that the questions relate to payment plans, not waiving the donation is your answer. Not a good time to ask for a few thousand dollars for anything right now.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately I think there is a good chance attendance is down next year.

Reaction Score
The fact that the questions relate to payment plans, not waiving the donation is your answer. Not a good time to ask for a few thousand dollars for anything right now.
Tough one obviously with donations of all sorts down dramatically everywhere. Our football season ticket base is low anyway but basketball sales, even with a seat donation deferral, will be a tough sell.

Reaction Score
prob best to see 1) when this will all break to some degree and 2) what the post Covid world will look for the foreseeable future before asking for money. Not great optics

C

Chief00

Tough one obviously with donations of all sorts down dramatically everywhere. Our football season ticket base is low anyway but basketball sales, even with a seat donation deferral, will be a tough sell.
It’s tough for public institutions and governments to adjust to change quickly. First, there is a long period of denial, then a survey that limits the answers to what they are already doing or considering, then will be the thanks for your feedback (in the box limits we provided you) - and then the already decided solution branded as what the customers have chosen.
I know this is cynical, and hopefully I am wrong.

Reaction Score
I'm ok with giving them the money (I know others may not and completely understand that) but if they don't play this season I want the donation money to go towards the next season they play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom