Bazz..... Anyone else think he needs a better agent? | The Boneyard

Bazz..... Anyone else think he needs a better agent?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Anyone else think he needs a better agent? I am just waiting to hear just about anything.

Yeah. He’s at least a tax payer exception exception level player.

Much better player than Teague right now

Reaction Score
Yeah. He’s at least a tax payer exception exception level player.

Much better player than Teague right now

Exactly, was hoping he'd be the Wanamaker replacement. Made more sense than Teague.

Reaction Score
In my opinion, I strongly believe he’s at the very least a serviceable backup... he’s started many games the past few years while showing he can help a team and put up numbers while given a chance. The time will come soon.

the Q

Reaction Score
Hollinger projected him as one of the better backup PGs on the market with an expected value (not contract) of almost the full mid level exception.

I certainly would’ve preferred him to Teague, but I understand why Danny many have thought Teague was the better fit for brads system.

Reaction Score
In my opinion, I strongly believe he’s at the very least a serviceable backup... he’s started many games the past few years while showing he can help a team and put up numbers while given a chance. The time will come soon.

you’re definitely right that he’s good enough and has proven it. But if the call doesn’t come soon, this might be it. Kevin Ollie hung around in the league for a long time by being a solid veteran and great example for the younger players. Shabazz can be that plus he is way more likely to contribute, especially with scoring and playmaking. However, maybe teams don’t value having that type of guy anymore?

the Q

Reaction Score
you’re definitely right that he’s good enough and has proven it. But if the call doesn’t come soon, this might be it. Kevin Ollie hung around in the league for a long time by being a solid veteran and great example for the younger players. Shabazz can be that plus he is way more likely to contribute, especially with scoring and playmaking. However, maybe teams don’t value having that type of guy anymore?

The pistons just paid 8.5m per year for it.

At a different position.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I also am confused, every team he's on seems to really click when he plays, and he usually plays well with the more time he gets. It's a bit odd to me, not just b/c he's on my Mt. Rushmore.

Objectively, he's a good backup PG.

Celtics would have been a dream, throw in if they'd have traded for Drummond with Hayward or someone else!

I'd take that lineup (I'm not REALLY a C's fan, I'm basically a fan of any team with my favorite players on them).

the Q

Reaction Score
I also am confused, every team he's on seems to really click when he plays, and he usually plays well with the more time he gets. It's a bit odd to me, not just b/c he's on my Mt. Rushmore.

Objectively, he's a good backup PG.

Celtics would have been a dream, throw in if they'd have traded for Drummond with Hayward or someone else!

I'd take that lineup (I'm not REALLY a C's fan, I'm basically a fan of any team with my favorite players on them).

I really hate the way the NBA has moved. Guys like Drummond and gobert are some of my absolute favorite players (and not because of where Drummond went to college or because gobert has the single best nickname in all of sports).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I certainly would’ve preferred him to Teague, but I understand why Danny many have thought Teague was the better fit for brads system.
Are we still giving Danny the benefit of the doubt?

the Q

Reaction Score
Clippers and rockets and the Knicks all could use bazz

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm way too lazy to look.
Who is his agent and who else does his agent have for players?

Reaction Score
I'm way too lazy to look.
Who is his agent and who else does his agent have for players?

Says on HoopsHype it is Brandon Rosenthal who also represents Buddy Hield, Eric Gordon, Andre Iguodala, Dante Exum, and Brian Bowen.

Reaction Score
That he isn't signed is crazy. He would seem to be a natural fit off the bench in dallas. I think the issue is the money he wants just isn't there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom