Bazz on Boat...LOL | The Boneyard

Bazz on Boat...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ryan Boatright back for #UConnmen. Napier: "He's going to help a ton, but he's a freshman and won't understand some situations."

Thanks Bazz you did a terrific job today helping the UCF players up off the floor when they got knocked down. Apparently Sophmores won't understand some of the end game situations either. Right Bazz?

Wasn't Boatright running with the first team before the news hit of his suspension? I think Bazz should focus on his own inconsistencies and let the Boat Show take care of itself. :D

Reaction Score
dont think he was trying to diss boat at all...cant wait to watch tomorrows game!!!!

Reaction Score
Don't see anything funny about those comments. Boat has yet to play a college game, so he's going to be confused at times, especially since PG is such a tough position to learn. Whether Bazz played well or not really has no relation to his comments about Boatright.

Reaction Score
Bazz looked like he didn't understand some situations himself today. For an inconsistent sophomore he sure likes to diss his fellow point guards (he dissed the walkon earlier this year). Real chemistry builder right there.

Reaction Score
dont think he was trying to diss boat at all...cant wait to watch tomorrows game!!!!
I'm looking forward to Bazz and Boat seeing the court at the same time depending on match ups. College basketball is all about great guard play. Mr. Bball from the state of Illinois is in the house. Calhoun has already commented on what he thinks Boatright will bring to this team. If you ask me it is more then his talent as a player which will acclimate to the system with time. It is all about his attitude and moxie.

Reaction Score
Bazz looked like he didn't understand some situations himself today. For an inconsistent sophomore he sure likes to diss his fellow point guards (he dissed the walkon earlier this year). Real chemistry builder right there.
I agree he should STFU.

Reaction Score
Do you really consider that a diss? He said "he'll help a ton". The fact that he added he's a freshman and won't understand everything right away is pretty non-controversial.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
It is funny considering how we looked against the zone, but I don't think Bazz was trying to dis him at all. He's just saying he remembers being a frosh playing his first games and there are going to be things that confuse him or he hasn't seen before. Nothing wrong with the idea of what he was saying.

I think the timing and wording just make it a little awkward after how we 'handled' the zone today.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Bazz has been a real chemistry killer this year. Jeez, some of you are unbelieveable. His comments are about as non-controversial as it gets as a previous poster said.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
There's no question this team has some personality issues. JLs ego is bad at best, Bazz has a mouth, Boat apparently is arrogant as well.

caw

Reaction Score
There's no question this team has some personality issues. JLs ego is bad at best, Bazz has a mouth, Boat apparently is arrogant as well.

Are you being sarcastic? I hope so, b/c that's not the vibe I get from Lamb or Boat. Bazz does have a mouth, but that's not always a bad thing.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
A little story about JL I have from a guy I know:

A friend of mine went out to a bar one night on campus with his girlfriend. Must have been Ted's or Huskies. I don't remember if it was before or after we won the NC, but they saw Jeremy there and he went up and talked to him and introduced himself and his girlfriend. Shortly after, allegedly, JL whispered to my friend that "[Jeremy] isn't a guy [my friend] would want to introduce to [his] girlfriend." If that doesn't scream terrible ego, I don't know what does.

About Boat, I have never seen anything in person, but I have heard he's got a mouth in practice. He even looks like he kind of guy that has a mouth.

Reaction Score
BlueDog, are you a Uconn fan or a Baylor fan? Not trolling but I remember a new poster stating they were a Baylor fan looking for good discussion and based on your posts, it must be you, right?

Reaction Score
Whatever you think Bazz is right, and his comments were more for us fans already having big expectations of RB. That's what leaders do; take the pressure of of the frosh.

Where's the diss?

Reaction Score
I damn well should be after we blow a 16 poin lead to UCF
It happens. The team is learning to play without a guy who had arguably the best single season of any Husky in history. There are going to be growing pains and this team was due for a loss the way it's been playing so far this year. It's a good wakeup call for them.

Reaction Score
Bazz's comments were perfectly fine. Boat isn't going to be a savoir in his fist college game, especially after missing the team's first 6 games. It takes almost all freshmen a bunch of games to adjust to the level and style of play of college ball. No diss there at all.

Reaction Score
Your anti Bazz agenda has grown really stale. We get it that you're a fan of Boatright and thinks he should be starting, maybe eventually you'll get your wish but for right now Bazz is the starter of this team. I thought you taking the time to enter a pro-Bazz thread earlier this week praising his play to post about how much you liked an Alabama guard was over the top, now its getting to the point where an ignore feature needs to come into play.

Reaction Score
BlueDog, are you a Uconn fan or a Baylor fan? Not trolling but I remember a new poster stating they were a Baylor fan looking for good discussion and based on your posts, it must be you, right?
Not sure what you are referencing with regards to the new poster stating they were a Baylor fan comment. Please refresh my recollection. :D

I am a UConn fan. My knowledge of the history of the program and the team should be evident in the tone of my posts. I also picked UConn as 1 of my Final 4 teams albeit the weakest of the 4. I live in Manhattan and my father has been a season ticket holder for years. My daughter was admitted to graduate school at Baylor (Law school) and that is the school she wants to attend. I graduated from UConn. It is worth noting my high expectations for Baylor this year has nothing to do with her going to school there next year. So I have a rooting interest for both teams but remain objective when analyzing teams.

You can ask me anything you want. Have a great weekend and enjoy watching all the incredible games this year. We have so much to look forward to.

Reaction Score
Your anti Bazz agenda has grown really stale. We get it that you're a fan of Boatright and thinks he should be starting, maybe eventually you'll get your wish but for right now Bazz is the starter of this team. I thought you taking the time to enter a pro-Bazz thread earlier this week praising his play to post about how much you liked an Alabama guard was over the top, now its getting to the point where an ignore feature needs to come into play.
Please refresh my recollection genius. Can you try and write so I can comprehend the intent behind your post? Thank you in advance. ;)

This is the part where you lost me:

"I thought you taking the time to enter a pro-Bazz thread earlier this week praising his play to post about how much you liked an Alabama guard was over the top,..."

Reaction Score
Please refresh my recollection genius. Can you try and write so I can comprehend the intent behind your post? Thank you in advance. ;)

This is the part where you lost me:

"I thought you taking the time to enter a pro-Bazz thread earlier this week praising his play to post about how much you liked an Alabama guard was over the top,..."

I guess I got you confused with another garbage poster who goes by the same name and uses annoying smilies

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/another-kudo-for-shabazz.7282/page-2#post-86049

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul