Baylor vs Kentucky | The Boneyard

Baylor vs Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Not sure what to expect from Kentucky as I haven't had a chance to see them play since last season.

What I do expect from Baylor
  • Baylor will struggle with the press. We tend to pass to Johnson even while she is double teamed and expect her to be a single-person press breaker. I foresee some early TO issues, if not all game long.
  • Davis will perform well, as usual. She looks even quicker this year.
  • Look for Wright to be a very good offensive threat. She may be flying under the radar in scouting reports.
  • Prince looks really good this year and she has a beautiful stroke on her shot. Will se be aggressive in looking for her shot?
  • Wallace, the freshman from Australia, will get a lot of playing time. I really like her game and she will definitely look for her shot. She is not lacking in confidence.
  • Higgins and Agbuke are 6-5 and 64, respectively, and should be able to bang inside. But can they score?
  • Cave will get a lot of time as she is probably our best inside scoring threat and 2nd best rebounder
  • Cohen has the athletic ability at 6-2 to match up with most players at the 4. She is going to be a good one.
  • Small may still be out with an ankle injury. Would be nice to see her on the floor.
  • Baylor is not shooting well from the FT line, and that could spell doom.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Alyssia Rice and Azia Bishop are posting up hard and showing their numbers and the Kentucky guards are NOT feeding them!

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Whoa!!! Seeing Kim's outfit is almost as exciting as the game!!! :):):)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Anyone have a good link for the box score? All the espn links suddenly are about 10x normal size (for me) and can't be viewed in any normal way.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
5 assists, 26 TO's combined.

Baylor killing Kentucky on the glass and just simply smarter and better coached.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Why am I never impressed with Kentucky?

Because mostly you see them being slaughtered by your Dawgs!

BTW both Kara and Rebecca seem to have the same hairdresser tonight. Sophisticated ladies.

Reaction Score
The ESPN annoucers keep harping on the fact that both teams trained so hard over the summer and how Kentucky wants to be the fastest team in the country. Ok, kentucky can run really fast, unfortunately they can't play basketball.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Anyone have a good link for the box score? All the espn links suddenly are about 10x normal size (for me) and can't be viewed in any normal way.
So... anyone with a box score i can check out?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Whoa!!! Seeing Kim's outfit is almost as exciting as the game!!! :):):)

Whoa, just caught a glimpse. We could have a Janice Jackson moment here tonight, huh! Oh, wait, they aren't playing Tennessee in the NCAAs, so not going to happen. Still, she is a dirty old man's delight CT. Thankfully, you and I are above all that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom