Baylor Pregame Presser on UConn Matchup | The Boneyard

Baylor Pregame Presser on UConn Matchup

Reaction Score
I was impressed with the two players' interviews, considering where it was held and that the odds are stacked against the Bears.

As for Nicki Collen, she did a great job praising her own players and showing her pride, all the while showing respect and admiration for the Huskies.

Well done by all three representing Baylor.

Reaction Score
I was impressed with the two players' interviews, considering where it was held and that the odds are stacked against the Bears.

As for Nicki Collen, she did a great job praising her own players and showing her pride, all the while showing respect and admiration for the Huskies.

Well done by all three representing Baylor.
I couldn’t agree more. Very impressive trio and easy to root for when not playing UCONN.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Well Damn! :rolleyes:
Enjoyed the whole thing. Great kids and a coach that's forgotten more about Basketball than I'll ever know..

I also know myself enough to realize I will be watching the Baylor team tonight with a different mindset than if I hadn't watched this clip.

It's entirely possible I'll be checking on Baylor next fall.

Going forward, Baylor may be a Team you want to have consistently on your OOC schedule.

Reaction Score
I agree. Get Bickle in foul trouble early and their situation becomes difficult.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom