Baylor nation was rooting for you | The Boneyard

Baylor nation was rooting for you

Reaction Score
A lot of Baylor fans were watching the game today. Believe me there is not one fan in a thousand down here that wanted Louisville to win. UConn played a great game, far better than I expected. Like many I was afraid Lou might not be up to speed due to the injury recovery. It doesn't mean I doubted her ability it just hadn't seemed in the last few games that she was 100%. She certainly stepped up to the plate today. Congratulations, hope to see you in the NC.

Reaction Score
A lot of Baylor fans were watching the game today. Believe me there is not one fan in a thousand down here that wanted Louisville to win. UConn played a great game, far better than I expected. Like many I was afraid Lou might not be up to speed due to the injury recovery. It doesn't mean I doubted her ability it just hadn't seemed in the last few games that she was 100%. She certainly stepped up to the plate today. Congratulations, hope to see you in the NC.
Be careful, what you hope and ask for!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Thanks for your support. A rematch between the Huskies and the Lady Bears would be great for women’s basketball.

Reaction Score
Be careful, what you hope and ask for!
I hear you on that Sonny 44. Can't count your hatches before they chicken. I wasn't predicting that either of us will be in the NC. We still have to beat Iowa and Oregon to be there. And of course Ya'll will probably be facing ND. We'll find out tonight. But it is is my hope that the NC will be between BU & UConn.

Reaction Score
I hear you on that Sonny 44. Can't count your hatches before they chicken. I wasn't predicting that either of us will be in the NC. We still have to beat Iowa and Oregon to be there. And of course Ya'll will probably be facing ND. We'll find out tonight. But it is is my hope that the NC will be between BU & UConn.

Seems perfectly fitting :)... the #1 and #2 AP and Coaches Polls ranked teams for the last Month (?) of the regular season should meet in the NC Game...:D:cool: DESPITE what the committee decided to do with one of those teams. :confused: Would validate that the AP and Coaches polls know what they are doing. :D:p:D

Reaction Score
Didn't care who won as long as UConn in finals but would have loved watching the 6'7" Miss St and Baylor girls go at each other.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure I quite believe "All Baylor fan" were rooting for UCONN but for those that were-THANKS!

well I guess we could take it as an insult, I know I'm not enough of a "sportsman" to want my team facing the strongest opponent in the finals..................:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Thanks for your support. A rematch between the Huskies and the Lady Bears would be great for women’s basketball.
To have that rematch, Baylor would need to get by Oregon. IMO, Oregon matches up the best with Baylor of all the teams remaining. They can stretch them with 3s but also have enough size to bang with them inside.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom