Baylor Game Pressers | The Boneyard

Baylor Game Pressers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah, the volume was really low--thanks for posting these, JavaMan.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
One thing I noticed - one of the Baylor players had a smartphone with her on the dais.

Reaction Score
Kim doesn't even know what happened to them yet. Answer to everything is, "We're going to watch the film...."

Reaction Score
Yeah, the volume was really low--thanks for posting these, JavaMan.
ALWAYS use ear buds while listening to pressers. It's always louder, and, you can pick up things that you can't listening through speakers. Don't ask me why ...it's a conundrum!

Reaction Score
After watching Kim of number of times now in interviews and pressers, I have concluded that she and Geno are a lot alike in their communication style. While talking to the press they comport themselves in a very similar fashion. Maybe this is why they were so smiley and touchy feely before the game, they connect on a visceral level. ;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
After watching Kim of number of times now in interviews and pressers, I have concluded that she and Geno are a lot alike in their communication style. While talking to the press they comport themselves in a very similar fashion. Maybe this is why they were so smiley and touchy feely before the game, they connect on a visceral level. ;)

And they both like to pick their teeth in Presser. She almost had her whole hand in there!

Reaction Score
Thanks for uploading the Videos. Watched Geno's live on UConnhuskies.com, but volume was horrible.

Thought Kim handled herself with class.
Thanks for the post. Kim was very balanced, knowledgeable, and yes, classy. Good ambassador for the game of women's basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom