Baylor dismantling KState in B12 Quarters | The Boneyard

Baylor dismantling KState in B12 Quarters

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
For those who think Baylor can't contend after losing Wallace, they are obliterating K-State 62-27 in 3Q. 40-0 advantage in the paint.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Baylor is very good. Against mediocre competition, they look even better. They don’t miss Wallace yet, but I think they will by the Round of 8.

Reaction Score
Personnel, coaching and matchups. That's all that matters from this point forward.

Reaction Score
Baylor has the most well-balanced team they’ve ever had.... and have good depth at PG. I think they’ll do well.

I hate the talk that Wallace’s injury might be a consideration to keep Baylor from the #1 seed. ND is down 4 but they got a freebie in Shepard, for a net of down 3 players. That doesn’t keep them from #1 seed consideration. Why make it a factor for Baylor? Don’t assume Baylor is no longer a force.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
For those who think Baylor can't contend after losing Wallace, they are obliterating K-State 62-27 in 3Q. 40-0 advantage in the paint.

I don't think Kansas State (Sagarin #62, Massey #61) is much of a measuring stick.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Baylor has the most well-balanced team they’ve ever had.... and have good depth at PG. I think they’ll do well.

I hate the talk that Wallace’s injury might be a consideration to keep Baylor from the #1 seed. ND is down 4 but they got a freebie in Shepard, for a net of down 3 players. That doesn’t keep them from #1 seed consideration. Why make it a factor for Baylor? Don’t assume Baylor is no longer a force.

ND has missing those players almost all year. The Wallace injury just happened. They are so completely different situations that the your comparison makes absolutely no sense to me.

I agree that Baylor shouldn't automatically get discounted due to the Wallace injury. But if they look weaker in the Big 12 tourney without her, it should be taken into account.

So far, so good. I'm interested to see what happens against stiffer competition.

Reaction Score
ND has missing those players almost all year. The Wallace injury just happened. They are so completely different situations that the your comparison makes absolutely no sense to me.

I agree that Baylor shouldn't automatically get discounted due to the Wallace injury. But if they look weaker in the Big 12 tourney without her, it should be taken into account.

So far, so good. I'm interested to see what happens against stiffer competition.

Wouldn’t you say ND lost more than Baylor, but they have weathered the storm. Baylor can do the same.

Baylor doesn’t need to use a SG as a PG. ND is using Mabrey as a PG for cripe sakes.

Reaction Score

The well balanced part is correct. In the past once we got past maybe the first 6 or 7 players I would get nervous. However, I don't care who she puts in. Not that she has much to choose from, but this young team has something the others didn't and it's that everyone can score. No matter who is on the floor they can score. In the past the teams haven't been as balanced. This team right behind ND has been through a lot. Two original starters are no longer starting due to injuries. They keep taking adversity and putting their best foot forward.

Reaction Score

Exactly where is their experienced depth at PG ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom