Bay - ND | The Boneyard

Bay - ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As was expected since last April.

I still think it's Baylor's title to lose, but ND has the experience, leadership, and toughness to challenge.

Reaction Score
An important part of Notre Dame's game is Novosel/Diggins driving the
lane. That pretty much goes away unless they can get Griner in foul trouble.

I think UConn would have a better chance of beating Baylor. I'll bet Mulkey
is glad she's got Notre Dame and not UConn.

Reaction Score
An important part of Notre Dame's game is Novosel/Diggins driving the
lane. That pretty much goes away unless they can get Griner in foul trouble.

I think UConn would have a better chance of beating Baylor. I'll bet Mulkey
is glad she's got Notre Dame and not UConn.

Diggins and Novosel both got the FT line when they played Baylor earlier in the year. Notre Dame is capable of doing what Stanford did in getting a 1 on 1 matchup that's out of Griner's reach. Notre Dame proved they were a better team than UConn this season, although the margin between the teams was slim. Baylor should fear that. There isn't a whole lot that UConn can do that Notre Dame can't including passing and cutting. They can do the things needed to beat Baylor. Whether they will is another story, but they have at least as good of a shot as UConn would.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Diggins and Novosel both got the FT line when they played Baylor earlier in the year. Notre Dame is capable of doing what Stanford did in getting a 1 on 1 matchup that's out of Griner's reach. Notre Dame proved they were a better team than UConn this season, although the margin between the teams was slim. Baylor should fear that. There isn't a whole lot that UConn can do that Notre Dame can't including passing and cutting. They can do the things needed to beat Baylor. Whether they will is another story, but they have at least as good of a shot as UConn would.
I agree... if they knock down some 3's and play solid defense on Baylor they'll have a great chance.

I wouldnt bet on it

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
UConn matches up better with Baylor than Notre Dame. But ND matched up better with UConn. Happens that way.

Reaction Score
I'm routing for ND simply because of Big East. Well that and to shut Peck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom