Battle 4 Atlantis Tickets | Page 4 | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

Battle 4 Atlantis Tickets

Reaction Score
Where is that because this is straight from the link

VACCINATED TRAVELLERS

• Effective August 6, 2021, those travelling to The Bahamas from other countries who have been fully vaccinated will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test (either a Rapid Antigen Test or PCR), taken no more than five (5) days prior to the date of arrival in The Bahamas. The name and address of the lab where the test was performed must be clearly displayed on the test result.

• Effective August 6, 2021, all fully vaccinated travellers wishing to travel inter-island within The Bahamas, including Bahamian citizens and residents, will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test (either a Rapid Antigen Test or PCR), taken no more than five (5) days prior to the date of travel from the following islands: Nassau & Paradise Island, Grand Bahama, Bimini, Exuma, Abaco, and North and South Eleuthera, including Harbour Island.
Was just about to post the same thing, thanks @Kathy. "In lieu of" doesn't show up anywhere when you search that page, so I'm not sure where @8893 saw what they're saying they saw.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Where is that because this is straight from the link

VACCINATED TRAVELLERS

• Effective August 6, 2021, those travelling to The Bahamas from other countries who have been fully vaccinated will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test (either a Rapid Antigen Test or PCR), taken no more than five (5) days prior to the date of arrival in The Bahamas. The name and address of the lab where the test was performed must be clearly displayed on the test result.

• Effective August 6, 2021, all fully vaccinated travellers wishing to travel inter-island within The Bahamas, including Bahamian citizens and residents, will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test (either a Rapid Antigen Test or PCR), taken no more than five (5) days prior to the date of travel from the following islands: Nassau & Paradise Island, Grand Bahama, Bimini, Exuma, Abaco, and North and South Eleuthera, including Harbour Island.

Was just about to post the same thing, thanks @Kathy. "In lieu of" doesn't show up anywhere when you search that page, so I'm not sure where @8893 saw what they're saying they saw.
From that same link, when you click on "Apply for Bahamas Travel Health Visa," under "Vaccine Travel Protocols":

Reaction Score
From that same link, when you click on "Apply for Bahamas Travel Health Visa," under "Vaccine Travel Protocols":

Interesting...

The main landing page has the same information @Kathy shared, but now I see what you are saying, which contradicts itself. We're still 3 months away, so I'm not going to worry too much about it right now. I really was just throwing it out there that the guidelines are changing so everyone would be aware. Hopefully they clarify their website because right now it is confusing.

Reaction Score
I realy wanted to go this year. But, with one kid under 12 and thus not vaccinated, not taking the health nor the logistical risk, i.e. one of us gets sick and we're suck in Nassau, of going. Really bummed.

August_West

"Quasimodo predicted all of this."
Reaction Score
I wouldn’t worry about getting to Bahamas. Id worry about getting home. As of now you have to get tested in Bahamas to be able come back to US too. So if you’re there 4 days say for tourney you have to land, get tested and hope your results are back to get on plane home 4 days later.

good luck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miller1211

usa
Top Bottom