Battle 4 Atlantis Tickets | Page 3 | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

Battle 4 Atlantis Tickets

Reaction Score
I just wonder if they will be verifying or checking where you're staying if the email says we have to be guests staying on property to attend.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I just wonder if they will be verifying or checking where you're staying if the email says we have to be guests staying on property to attend.
I didn’t comb the fine print but there was no obvious restriction purchasing through that link and I’m having a hard time imagining a scenario in which I show up with tickets, have been vaccinated and am not admitted to a game.

August_West

"Quasimodo predicted all of this."
Reaction Score
I didn’t comb the fine print but there was no obvious restriction purchasing through that link and I’m having a hard time imagining a scenario in which I show up with tickets, have been vaccinated and am not admitted to a game.

I’m gonna wait for you at entrance and yell “ check his room key, check his room key! ”

Reaction Score
It let you guys book through that link? I was playing around with it now and it didn’t let me purchase without reserving a room first. I spoke to a customer service rep and they said the tix are only for Atlantis guests as of now. Wondering if that was an accidental bug and they’ve fixed that.

Pretty pricey to stay on the resort. If I go, I’d prolly still try to do Airbnb instead, seems like a better move.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It let you guys book through that link? I was playing around with it now and it didn’t let me purchase without reserving a room first. I spoke to a customer service rep and they said the tix are only for Atlantis guests as of now. Wondering if that was an accidental bug and they’ve fixed that.

Pretty pricey to stay on the resort. If I go, I’d prolly still try to do Airbnb instead, seems like a better move.
Glad I jumped on it when I did!

Reaction Score

Their intent is to sell only to Atlantis guests, then put available tickets up 2 weeks prior

Reaction Score
They verify that you have a reservation within the Atlantis booking system.

Reaction Score

That link let me book UConn only tix just fine. Maybe it changed since?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
That link let me book UConn only tix just fine. Maybe it changed since?
It sounds like we slipped in before they fixed the glitch that allowed us to purchase without reservations.

It’s funny because I saw the post with the link while I was killing time on my phone during the 15-minute post-shot observation period following my second Covid shot and at first I thought I should wait until I got home to purchase from my computer. Then I thought I’d play around and see if I could see what was available. Then I figured I might as well buy them then once it let me do it with no issues.

Next thing I knew I got the confirmation email and my waiting time was up.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'm not getting on a plane without tickets secured beforehand. Otherwise I'll cancel and we'll go somewhere else. My wife doesn't want to stay in a resort and she has no interest in the games; my daughters will each probably come to one game with me.

If they don't open it up to non-resort guests, the only other solution I can think of is to see what the absolute cheapest single resort-affiliated room is and purchase a minimum stay there in addition to our villa just to be able to buy tickets.
Are you still looking for tickets? I'm calling this weekend

Not going through the whole thread :)

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Are you still looking for tickets? I'm calling this weekend
I’m all set for men’s tickets now, thanks.

I am still in need of a pair for the UConn women’s final on Monday, 11/22, but I don’t believe they are selling single game tickets off-site.

Reaction Score
Now that things are getting lifted more and more I hope they'll allow non-Atlantis guests for the games. Frustrating to try to plan a trip like this. Want to go but Atlantis is just too pricey.

Reaction Score
Question for people who have been to this tournament before - is it worth buying the tickets package in advance or the tix are available easily at the door? Also, is it assigned seating, so if it makes a consideration to buy it early now in a package? The reason for my questions is that I find prices through expedia for air+Rooms at the resort (reef) to be better than the package through Atlantis. But with expedia, obviously I can't get the tix now and have to wait until I get there. So herein lies the dilemma. Thanks in advance for your inputs!

Reaction Score
how's the beach there?
One of the nicest beaches I have ever been to, great waves, soft sand and no stones or rocks in the water. Must be while they call it paradise, but very expensive hotels and restaurants are the negative.

Reaction Score
Question for people who have been to this tournament before - is it worth buying the tickets package in advance or the tix are available easily at the door? Also, is it assigned seating, so if it makes a consideration to buy it early now in a package? The reason for my questions is that I find prices through expedia for air+Rooms at the resort (reef) to be better than the package through Atlantis. But with expedia, obviously I can't get the tix now and have to wait until I get there. So herein lies the dilemma. Thanks in advance for your inputs!
The key is if your reservation is formally noted in the Atlantis reservation system. If you have an Atlantis reservation number, you can phone in and order tickets. I booked into Harborside through a nearby travel agent (via VRBO) and had no trouble doing that.

Reaction Score
It is assigned seating for your first game.

Reaction Score
I have a 2br condo at Harborside (part of Atlantis and will get you an Atlantis reservtion number so you can buy tickets) available from the 21st-28th during the full week of the tournament. Must book the whole week. $500 a night but sleeps 8 (9-10 if you have small children), two full kitchens, 2 1/2 baths. Marina views and walkable to Atlantis. Currently cheapest listing for a 2 bedroom for that week. We've done it for the last 20 years over Thanksgiving and nothing beats it!

Search VRBO property 1097008

Reaction Score
FYI for those planning on attending, the travel restrictions in the Bahamas have been changing. Currently, even vaccinated travelers must get a negative test result (PCR or antigen) within 5 days of travelling. You are also required to obtain a travel health visa.

I'm just hoping at this point the tournament still happens.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
FYI for those planning on attending, the travel restrictions in the Bahamas have been changing. Currently, even vaccinated travelers must get a negative test result (PCR or antigen) within 5 days of travelling. You are also required to obtain a travel health visa.

I'm just hoping at this point the tournament still happens.
This is what I just read in the link; what am I missing?

Fully vaccinated travelers with two doses of an accepted vaccine (or one dose of J&J) can use their vaccination card to apply in lieu of an RT-PCR test result.

Reaction Score
This is what I just read in the link; what am I missing?

Fully vaccinated travelers with two doses of an accepted vaccine (or one dose of J&J) can use their vaccination card to apply in lieu of an RT-PCR test result.
Where is that because this is straight from the link

VACCINATED TRAVELLERS

• Effective August 6, 2021, those travelling to The Bahamas from other countries who have been fully vaccinated will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test (either a Rapid Antigen Test or PCR), taken no more than five (5) days prior to the date of arrival in The Bahamas. The name and address of the lab where the test was performed must be clearly displayed on the test result.

• Effective August 6, 2021, all fully vaccinated travellers wishing to travel inter-island within The Bahamas, including Bahamian citizens and residents, will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test (either a Rapid Antigen Test or PCR), taken no more than five (5) days prior to the date of travel from the following islands: Nassau & Paradise Island, Grand Bahama, Bimini, Exuma, Abaco, and North and South Eleuthera, including Harbour Island.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miller1211

usa
Top Bottom