Battle 4 Atlantis Tickets

Sliders wings and a brewskie watching the boys on TV works much better for me.

Curiouser
I already have a room and flight booked, going to both tournaments. You want just the men or both? I'd be happy to buy them for you

Having said that, buying tickets when you're there was not an issue in the past
We arrive on the 21st so I'd love to grab a pair of tickets to the UConn women's final on 11/22 and a pair for all three UConn men's games if the offer is open.

I would like to count on your past experience but as of now they are claiming that "Due to COVID protocols, fans must be an Atlantis resort guest to purchase and attend games."

I called the UConn ticket office to inquire and was told that Atlantis is handling all tickets, so I can see them playing this out for a while. I should probably reach out to my host and see if he has any local intel.

I am betting that Atlantis is just using COVID to try to get as many rooms sold as possible and that they will ultimately allow others to purchase tickets as the games get closer, or maybe day of, but they will want to maximize tickets sold at some point.

That being said, we are going with a large contingent of family and friends again, some of whom will not be attending the games (the exact number yet to be determined), so I can definitely offer their tickets. I would gladly purchase tickets for anyone, but they may limit the number of tickets someone can purchase to the number of guests registered at the hotel.

Curiouser
I am betting that Atlantis is just using COVID to try to get as many rooms sold as possible and that they will ultimately allow others to purchase tickets as the games get closer, or maybe day of, but they will want to maximize tickets sold at some point.

That being said, we are going with a large contingent of family and friends again, some of whom will not be attending the games (the exact number yet to be determined), so I can definitely offer their tickets. I would gladly purchase tickets for anyone, but they may limit the number of tickets someone can purchase to the number of guests registered at the hotel.
Thanks. Keep me posted. I am definitely interested in two per game for the four games I mentioned above.

My wife started a travel agency this month, I am going to look and see what packages and prices are out there and options. Atlantis can get pretty pricey.

I gotta look at the restrictions. Interesting. Might have to book Atlantis got get in?

There doesn’t seem to be a (reasonable) limit. We have 3 staying onsite and bought 4 extra for those not. It was kind of a PITA to add tickets though, you have to call to make that type of change.

Curiouser
I wonder if they will be selling day passes to Atlantis then.

Looks like tickets can be purchased here:

Last edited:

Curiouser

Thanks! Done!

Curiouser
So now all I need is a pair of tickets to the UConn women’s final on Monday 11/22.

LMK if anyone has a line on that. Thanks.

Curiouser
It looks like you can purchase tickets just for the UConn games through this link...is that correct?
Yes. That’s what I hope I did!

But all I saw were packages for all the games for your team, which is what I want for the men. For the women I will only be there in time for the final on Monday because we arrive on Sunday.

If there is a way to purchase single game tickets I am missing it. I should probably just call and ask.

Curiouser
If there is a way to purchase single game tickets I am missing it. I should probably just call and ask.
I called and asked. I was told that you can only purchase single game tickets at the venue itself; on-line or by phone they can only sell the team packages, which have all the games.

So...if anyone knows in advance that they will have two extras for the UConn women’s final on Monday 11/22, hit me up. Thanks!

I called and asked. I was told that you can only purchase single game tickets at the venue itself; on-line or by phone they can only sell the team packages, which have all the games.

So...if anyone knows in advance that they will have two extras for the UConn women’s final on Monday 11/22, hit me up. Thanks!
I can't believe that those tickets will be that tough to get there. First off, it's the women's tournament. I don't think that draws as many people as the men's. Second, you'll have people there who bought tickets for the entire tournament but when their team loses before the final they'll be willing to get rid of their tickets for the finals. I would not sweat it until you get there.

As Deepster would say, take this question to the women's board. 😀 I'm sure you'll get more informed opinions on this subject there.

Yes. That’s what I hope I did!

But all I saw were packages for all the games for your team, which is what I want for the men. For the women I will only be there in time for the final on Monday because we arrive on Sunday.

Just bought tix for me and my dad for the UConn games. Nice that you can just buy tickets for your team.

Curiouser
I can't believe that those tickets will be that tough to get there. First off, it's the women's tournament. I don't think that draws as many people as the men's. Second, you'll have people there who bought tickets for the entire tournament but when their team loses before the final they'll be willing to get rid of their tickets for the finals. I would not sweat it until you get there.

As Deepster would say, take this question to the women's board. 😀 I'm sure you'll get more informed opinions on this subject there.
I’m not stressing about the women’s tickets but theirs also looks like a pretty stacked field, and boomers got the vax now so I expect their fans to be among the most eager to travel, especially for something like this.

Although I thought Baylor was also in their field, which I now see they are not.

Either way, I’m fine to secure a pair in advance because I know I’ll want to go; but unlike the men’s tickets, I am also fine to get these while I am there and pretty confident I’ll be able to do so one way or another.

I’m assuming the venue is pretty small though?

Curiouser
I wonder if you can stay at the comfort suites associated with Atlantis and still qualify to go?
You can purchase game tickets directly here without a resort reservation, but I am pretty sure the affiliated Comfort Suites would qualify in any event:

I wonder if you can stay at the comfort suites associated with Atlantis and still qualify to go?
I'm not sure. Comfort Suites would save me over $1,000 !!
I haven't found a way to buy tickets without booking a room at Atlantis.

EDIT: I hope the pandemic abates by then so we all don't have to go through testing both there and back.

Last edited:

EDIT: I hope the pandemic abates by then so we all don't have to go through testing both there and back.
Testing wouldn't be the end of the world, esp if fully vaccinated. Hoping by then there will be more evidence that testing not necessary for those fully vaccinated.

Curiouser

You can buy tickets without booking a room by using the link @Jeff provided; just enter November 24 as your date:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baylorfan

Top Bottom