Battle 4 Atlantis Tickets on Sale | The Boneyard

Battle 4 Atlantis Tickets on Sale

Reaction Score
For those interested:
Battle For Atlantis Tickets on Sale Now!
Cheer on the Huskies on Paradise Island Bahamas November 2021!

UConn Women’s Basketball Battle 4 Atlantis November 20-22
UConn Men’s Basketball Battle 4 Atlantis November 24-26

Click HERE to purchase Women’s Basketball Tournament ticket packages.
Click HERE to purchase Men’s Basketball Tournament ticket packages.
*Due to COVID protocols, fans must be an Atlantis resort guest to purchase and attend games.

Interested in purchasing Battle 4 Atlantis women & men ticket packages? Click on either link above to purchase for both tournaments.

For additional information, please visit battle4atlantis.com
or call 1-800-ATLANTIS.

For all things Husky Athletic Fund, follow us on Twitter at @HuskyAthlFund.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
I'm not going, but priced it out anyway. For 5 nights, they hit you with nearly $1K in resort fees, taxes, etc. Yikes!

Reaction Score
Wonder how long they're going to keep this up.
Yup....not going unless that changes
I wonder how many additional people would attend the games if they drop this policy… Someone here said in previous years, they opened up tix to the public like a month or so before the event. Maybe if ticket sales are slow they’ll go that route. I’d definitely consider going if I was allowed to stay offsite, way cheaper that way.

Reaction Score
If you find something to reserve thru Airbnb, VRBO, etc., that's on Atlantis property, you may be able to book there to save some bucks on the room and not having to pay resort fees. When they enter your info into the Atlantis reservation system and you have an Atlantis reservation number, you're an on-site guest to them and can book tickets. We did this for the women's tourney.

From what I've read, in the past they opened up remaining seating to the public a couple weeks ahead of the event. Whether this changes or not because of covid, I haven't a clue.

Reaction Score
I have a 2br condo at Harborside (part of Atlantis and will get you an Atlantis reservtion number so you can buy tickets) available from the 21st-28th during the full week of the tournament. Must book the whole week. $500 a night but sleeps 8 (9-10 if you have small children), two full kitchens, 2 1/2 baths. Marina views and walkable to Atlantis. Currently cheapest listing for a 2 bedroom for that week. We've done it for the last 20 years over Thanksgiving and nothing beats it!

Search VRBO property 1097008

Reaction Score
I purchased tickets to the UConn games, and unfortunately I may not be able to make the trip anymore. I’m happy to sell my tickets if anyone is interested? Otherwise I may ask for a refund and see what they say.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom