Basketball Teams with the Most Social Media Followers (IG+TW+FB) | The Boneyard

Basketball Teams with the Most Social Media Followers (IG+TW+FB)

Reaction Score

Well it's easy to see how UConn players win the fan vote things - they have more fans!

1590515141111.png

BTW Paige Bueckers has 3.7X as many Instagram followers (475,000) as the UConn women's team, which itself has more than 2.5X the teams roughly tied for 2nd place (Oregon, S. Carolina, Duke)...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm a tad surprised at the huge gap between #1 and #2. UCONN almost has twice as many total followers as Tennessee. Given that Geno is not "hip" on social media and doesn't care for it, I'm surprised there are so many followers. Maybe one of the assistants, or even the grad assistant, should be responsible for his social media presence - then again, maybe he wants control over that. Anyway surprised and impressed!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I am a fan of UConn WBB, but I have no social media accounts and so I suppose I am not a "Follower" as defined here. Probably true of many teams. But given the age profile of the BY and the people in the seats at games, the fact that UConn has so many followers is a nice surprise.

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
Just imagined if they also took the following on the BoneYard into account.... :cool: after all it is social media isn't it?

Reaction Score
I'm a tad surprised at the huge gap between #1 and #2. UCONN almost has twice as many total followers as Tennessee. Given that Geno is not "hip" on social media and doesn't care for it, I'm surprised there are so many followers. Maybe one of the assistants, or even the grad assistant, should be responsible for his social media presence - then again, maybe he wants control over that. Anyway surprised and impressed!
When it comes to social media I thing Geno is like the guy in the poker game who shows his hand and says, "Is it good if I have three of the same and two of the other." Geno can probably talk binary code.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom