OT: Basketball Related Dreams | The Boneyard

OT: Basketball Related Dreams

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who has crazy... or not so crazy WCBB related dreams? :confused::eek:

I had a dream this morning (late night) that the Syracuse Coach Hillsman resigned suddenly. Apparently after conducting some sprinting drills with his team.... he was unsatisfied with the results and resigned on the spot. I passed by him drinking coffee on a restaurant patio with some friends just chatting it up with a big smile on his face. Then I walked by the team in the Syracuse cafeteria and they looked forlorn. I commented to someone.. wow... both Syracuse and UNC have are in the market for a new coach on the same day.

Imma blame this on eating pizza and ice cream sandwiches late at night :confused:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Apparently Ive forgotten how to label threads OT:..... or perhaps the system has changed Head bang

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I used to have dreams where I was playing hoops, but I can't recall any about college teams/players/coaches. What was in that pizza?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I used to have dreams where I was playing hoops, but I can't recall any about college teams/players/coaches. What was in that pizza?

Ive had other dreams..... Duke related.... but cant remember them

Pepperoni, Ground Beef, Sausage, Canadian Bacon, mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers. First time ever going to the place..... my neighbor recommended it to me yesterday

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I could dunk in my dreams! I wasn't THAT far off in reality, but w/ small hands couldn't come close to palming the ball so had to cup it. At 5-7 being able to grab the rim was pretty good I thought. I'm no Spud Webb or Nate Robinson, but not bad. Of course that was quite a few years and pounds ago. I can't remember the last time I touched a basketball and I certainly haven't made any attempt to touch a rim. I can still move in a horizontal direction just fine but leave that vertical stuff alone. Unless there's something way at the back of the top shelf at the grocery store, sometimes I have to hop up a little bit to grab something.

Reaction Score
I have the same dream...we are on an active 189 game win streak with 14 NCs, 7 in a row, Gabby was NPOY and Kia was consensus AA last year and this year Lou and Pheesa were Co-NPOY, receiving every vote and went 1-2 in the draft.
And we are still bad for WCBB.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Had a dream this morning that my sister an I were responsible for taking Ginger Ale to the ACC meetings on behalf of Ga Tech. I thought to myself... hey.. this will give me a chance to act up and cut a fool :cool: . Then someone informed me that MaChelle Joseph would be sitting right behind me at the meeting. I was like :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: welp... i cant act up now. Head bang

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Reaction Score
I had a dream my rec bball team was up 6 with 2 minutes to go. We usually lose games like that due to biased reffing. On the next play someone on my team bulldozed an opposing player going up for a steal. The refs called a foul on the *other team* and that's when I knew we would win. Then it turned out it was Natalie Achonwa who made that play and I thought, well we have Natalie Achonwa on our team, of course we will win! I'm not totally sure why Achonwa, in particular. I like Canada Basketball, but I'm not much into ND.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom