Basketball PF may be closer then we think. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Basketball PF may be closer then we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think most likely pronounced our like scrote. Hopefully posting performance doesn't go down the tubes with the new pronunciation like we saw with giff-eye

LOL. It's like branding. Never take a high powered slogan and change it. I'm staying with sc(r)ote.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Thanks. Now I'm going to be thinking "scrote" every time he posts.
Well smart guy. How did you think it was pronounced?

Reaction Score
I am sorry if I let anyone down! It just was too close to sounding like a dude's package for my liking. I will try and be more funny to make up for losing scote.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I pronounced it scrote without the 'r'. But I never thought of putting the 'r' in there! Now it's all I'll ever think of.

Reaction Score
I am sorry if I let anyone down! It just was too close to sounding like a dude's package for my liking.
You could have just added an extra "t" and it wouldn't have been an issue. Incidentally here's another stoat vid:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You could have just added an extra "t" and it wouldn't have been an issue. Incidentally here's another stoat vid:

duckin' stoats. is there anything they can't do?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I am sorry if I let anyone down! It just was too close to sounding like a dude's package for my liking. I will try and be more funny to make up for losing scote.

hey, you can be called whatever you like. just don't get offended when I type scote. and not because I don't want to jump on the wagon, it's just that typing the hyphen is a pain in the ass. i have to hunt and peck for it.
oh, and there's some guy call Scoe on here too (likely short for Roscoe). I keep thinking you forgot the "t". still doing a double take with that one.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
hey, you can be called whatever you like. just don't get offended when I type scote. and not because I don't want to jump on the wagon, it's just that typing the hyphen is a pain in the ass. i have to hunt and peck for it.
oh, and there's some guy call Scoe on here too (likely short for Roscoe). I keep thinking you forgot the "t". still doing a double take with that one.
If all this confuses you I'm going to ask temery to change my handle to scrote just to make things more difficult for you. Consider it a payback for the umpteen times I've had to struggle looking up and typing your handle.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
If all this confuses you I'm going to ask temery to change my handle to scrote just to make things more difficult for you. Consider it a payback for the umpteen times I've had to struggle looking up and typing your handle.

And you still spell it wrong half the time! I don't care in the least of course.

you are still ctchamps.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
And you still spell it wrong half the time! I don't care in the least of course.

you are still ctchamps.
Just think of my misspelling as a complement. Kind of like Kzyswwxzvzxwqski!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom