Baseball Recruiting and Commitment Thread

My son (AJ, a c/o 2022 baseball recruit) trains in the same facility as Ryan Daniels. Great kid, tireless worker. He (a few other D1 commits) and my son often hit together. It also happens to be the same facility the Winkel’s train. Big Wink has been a mentor to AJ.

I took a double take there thinking the gentleman soft-tossing to him was doing so without a screen. My son has had the ability to kill me since he was 12 doing BP, espeically as I am much better trapping a ball with my feet than with a glove. I finally noticed that the ball was bouncing too much for a baseball, so it most be a foam ball or a tennis ball. LOL.

I took a double take there thinking the gentleman soft-tossing to him was doing so without a screen. My son has had the ability to kill me since he was 12 doing BP, espeically as I am much better trapping a ball with my feet than with a glove. I finally noticed that the ball was bouncing too much for a baseball, so it most be a foam ball or a tennis ball. LOL.
LOL. They’re hitting baseballs. There’s an L-screen there it’s just hard to see. He’s flipping around it and ducks behind.

I have a friend who took one to the face off his kid. Fractured his cheek bone and needed eye surgery. Still partially blind in that eye. Scary stuff.

4C4E8044-EEB9-4A51-BEF8-3C41AADAD5EC.jpeg

Lively arm with a 85 mph fastball... as a JR in high school, that is pretty impressive. Added 8mph more on his fastball in 2019 according to Perfect Game. Seems like if he can develop his off speed pitchers more, he can develop into a good pitcher. Seems like he could be a Karl Johnson type of guy

5 players on this list are headed to Storrs!!

Actually, there are 6 players on that list who have committed to UConn. They do not list a school for Frank Mozzicato, but he been reported as a UConn commit as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonaname

Top Bottom