Baseball Jerseys | The Boneyard

Baseball Jerseys

Reaction Score
A lot of interest has been building around the baseball team and myself and a lot of students were wondering if there is a site someone knows about that sells UConn baseball jerseys?

Reaction Score
A lot of interest has been building around the baseball team and myself and a lot of students were wondering if there is a site someone knows about that sells UConn baseball jerseys?

Tweet your question to @UConnTrademark (Kyle Muncy) - he’s normally pretty quick in pointing folks in the right direction.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
685465AD-6B70-43BD-A2B3-45E54BB0750F.jpeg
I did some internet searches and came up with nothing. But you can design some nice stuff on the Prep Sportswer site. Here’s an example. Check out Connecticut gear!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I’ve had several items made on the Prep sportswear site over the years for various activities....quality is excellent and service is quick. Prices are reasonable compared to any licensed apparel.

Reaction Score
You should be able to pick up a real jersey at the surplus equipment sale at the spring football game. Saw at least 3 people buy a baseball jersey and 2 of them put the jersey on. Of course its first come first serve so get there early for the best selection. They might have odd sizes if you wait too long. Someone can correct me but I believe the sale went on only before the game.

Reaction Score
The bookstore was carrying World Series MVP George Springer shirseys this winter not sure if they are still available.

Reaction Score
You should be able to pick up a real jersey at the surplus equipment sale at the spring football game. Saw at least 3 people buy a baseball jersey and 2 of them put the jersey on. Of course its first come first serve so get there early for the best selection. They might have odd sizes if you wait too long. Someone can correct me but I believe the sale went on only before the game.
No Hook C hats at the surplus sale but they definitely had game worn jerseys and pants for sale. The sale usually starts a few hours before the spring game. Gear from all UConn athletic teams is available, including equipment (football helmets, soccer balls, sneakers, cleats, etc.). It’s worth the trip if your a huge Huskie fan looking for memorabilia.

Reaction Score
No Hook C hats at the surplus sale but they definitely had game worn jerseys and pants for sale. The sale usually starts a few hours before the spring game. Gear from all UConn athletic teams is available, including equipment (football helmets, soccer balls, sneakers, cleats, etc.). It’s worth the trip if your a huge Huskie fan looking for memorabilia.
those Joe deroche duffin jerseys are gonna be a hot commodity...might be the only game worn one that would fit those of us that don't have the hourglass figures from our "prime."

Reaction Score
I’ll be in FL next week and will be hitting some spring training games. I would love to wear this shirt to the Astros game in West Palm Beach:

4794CE5F-4DF5-44CA-B187-E94425D36F94.jpeg

But everywhere I’ve looked says “out of stock.”
:(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul