OT: - Barstool: Watch This High School Game Turn Into a Half-Court Shooting Contest and Tell Me Steph Curry Hasn't Ruined Basketball- Boeheim is dumb | The Boneyard

OT: Barstool: Watch This High School Game Turn Into a Half-Court Shooting Contest and Tell Me Steph Curry Hasn't Ruined Basketball- Boeheim is dumb

Reaction Score
And Jim Boeheim will still be playing the 2-3 zone in a decade. Link

I love the fact that his team offensively is "held up" by his sons who can only shoot the 3 and he still thinks it's a good idea to only play the 2-3 zone.

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

Reaction Score
And Jim Boeheim will still be playing the 2-3 zone in a decade. Link

I love the fact that his team offensively is "held up" by his sons who can only shoot the 3 and he still thinks it's a good idea to only play the 2-3 zone.

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor
Well if I was forced to sit through some youth basketball game I would choose a game like this, that was pretty awesome.

And Syracuse's defense would be fine if the average athleticism of their players was beyond that of a 40 year old at the YMCA.

Reaction Score
That's unbelievable. Each of those last 5 shots are single-digit percentage shots, and they all went in!

Reaction Score
In fairness that was an All Star game, like the NBA it’s a time for them to screw around and the fact they hit that many in a row is pretty impressive.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Jim Boeheim is a hero and a genius and should be allowed to stay in Canada as long as he wants. When Bill Belichick does things differently, we call him a genius. The same should be afforded to the only man running a zone defense in college hoops. PIoneer!

Reaction Score
A ball and a basket. Anyone can do it. If you are accurate from half court, more power to you.

1646505845181.png

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If Curry ruined basketball then Ray Allen and Reggie Miller showed him the way - if you are going to use that insane line of thinking

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
They are melting down. Calling it the worst loss ever at home LOL.
There was an 18 page thread about the game...but it dissapeared as i was reading it. The several that remain are gold, though.

Reaction Score
There was an 18 page thread about the game...but it dissapeared as i was reading it. The several that remain are gold, though.
Pretty much the consensus is that the entire Syracuse fan base wants Beoheim gone.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
they deleted the entire thread about the game. AMAZING
I was reading it, around pg 4 of 18, and it suddenly vanished!

I liked this in one of the other threads

"Normally if you are slow you can pack on some strength and be aggressive to get open. We have the rare combination of being slow, weak, not smart and not clutch. Perhaps they all have good personalities."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom